JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course they're profiling. In downtown Portland you have a multitude of office workers, bankers, hipsters. And they just all wait to disguise themselves as homeless (actually a lot of them don't need to disguise themselves... they dress like homeless all the time.) so they can commit crimes then let the homeless get blamed for them.

It happens everywhere. A bunch of harmless homeless people and everybody going committing crimes to get blamed on them.

Yeah right.

"The real question here is, 'Is there some sort of profiling or implicit bias?'" Wheeler told the Oregonian on July 13. "From my perspective, that's the crux of the situation. The police should be focused on policing criminal activity, and that's sort of the beginning, the middle and the end of it for me."
You mean, like corruption and collusion at the highest levels of Portland government?

Ah...not so much, huh?

Out of hand in Portland, I'd say it is out of hand throughout multiple, various, several, many (insert adjective here related to numerous) of the bigger cities in the US of A. Worse in the warmer months, but it's all over the country. I remember seeing my first "homeless person" in Nashville, TN, in the mid-eighties, and making a comment to my buddy, "Hey, what's that guy?". Now, see them every day during the transit to/from work, and don't blink an eye...it's the norm.
I remember seeing hobos and winos around they would ride the rails . Picking up work here and there . Farm work or odd jobs .but most were not theifs or dangerous people .but they would leave after work was drying up they are off to somewhere else they could make a few bucks for booze and food. I seen interviews of some homeless in portland. most are not from Portland or even oregon.the worst part is when this people approach you .you have no idea who your dealing with or what their motives are.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top