JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paypal is anti 2nd amendment and will confiscate your funds for up to 6 months and even more if they catch you dealing in related merchandise.. they are also politically correct about social/political issues and will steal funds from those sites too

Also they worked out with the IRS to report any sales per year over $10k. If you don't submit the proper forms, Paypal locks down your account (inc Ebay) and the account cannot even be closed by you. Therefore, all the info is there for the IRS goons to go through bit by bit.

Paypal = bankster greed at its finest. Large fees for transactions that probably cost them .05 cents. Kind of like a bank getting free monopoly money or at say .05% then charging the sheep 21% interest on their credits cards, late fees, etc. Pure robbery right out in the open. Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Paypal is anti 2nd amendment and will confiscate your funds for up to 6 months and even more if they catch you dealing in related merchandise.. they are also politically correct about social/political issues and will steal funds from those sites too

Credible source, please. I've used paypal to order lots of gun-related stuff online and never had an issue.

It is not a matter of if, it is a matter of when. All you have to do is run a search on the next and see.

For the source how about their own site?

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?...ntent_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full&locale.x=en_US

You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation

relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, or (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law

If you ever have an issue with PayPal taking your money and freezing it, and the amount is $5,000 or less (for WA state), just sue them in small claims court.
At the very least, even if you lose, it will cost them good chunk of change as they will have to hire a lawyer to fight it. If they don't hire lawyer, then they will not even contest it and you will win by default. I cannot see any corporation sending in someone who is not a lawyer into a courtroom to fight a case.

WOW I guess I should go give back the three firearms I bought this last year using my Paypal Debt card. Says right on it good anywhere Mastercard is good for so I did.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top