JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Venmo?
Remove your payment methods, then navigate to profile and close your account.

I didn't see anything about deleting history like Paypal offered, but use it so little, did not care.
I was talking about PayPal I don't have Venmo.

Then they backtracked and pulled the policy
I don't give a crap, they f'ed up. They are now dead to me. I really didn't want them to begin with and just got it because so many people wanted to use for online purchases, but I no longer care about that, a seller will accept another form of payment or I will go without. F' PayPal and all other Can't Understand Normal Thinking anti-2A types.

Almost no reason to use them with most sites having their own payment system. Now there's zero reason. You can't get away from wokeness 100% of the time but you can be pretty selective

I was talking about PayPal I don't have Venmo.

I don't give a crap, they f'ed up. They are now dead to me. I really didn't want them to begin with and just got it because so many people wanted to use for online purchases, but I no longer care about that, a seller will accept another form of payment or I will go without. F' PayPal and all other Can't Understand Normal Thinking anti-2A types.
Paypal, go to your account settings. Delete your payment method. Somewhere on the account settings pages there, you will see "close my account" or something like that.
If you select that option, you will be asked if you want to delete your account info first. If you have any relevant tax info from Paypal, download that first.
You can delete your info, but it doesn't close your account. You then have to complete closing your account.
When you've done it successfully, it will automatically log you out.

I did ebay in the 90s. Then pp fir a while. No troubles. Then deception, demands & [rant approaching]. I fired both of them
before y2k. Somehow I've managed to keep
breathing without either in my life.

I opened a PayPal acct because people wanted to be paid via them. Now, I will be closing my acct and probably won't do "business" with anyone who requires it.

Sorry folks.....

I closed mine the other day. Their claim it was a mistake is laughable. Someone had to write the program proving it was a mistake.

I do miss using it to buy and sell stuff from/to people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top