JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If were are going to do maybe's....Maybe you are totally fine with the Deptartment of Labor, the Export-Import Bank of the United States, the Tennessee Valley Authority and two dozen other federal agencies with OIGs can send a dozen armed agents to kick down your door?

In the meantime, here is a list of DoE prosecutions....go ahead and pick out the ones that are worthy of this kind of show of force.
Investigative Reports from the Office of Inspector General
Is there a relevant point to this posting?

Are you trying to say the force was justified? You are not being very clear...because I have been very clear that the force was not justified. She is however a criminal if the charges are correct and needs to be arrested.

Maybe you are just trying to deflect attention from the fact that the original story is full of holes. Why would you intentionally defend falsehoods (which is what you are doing is you perpetuate the whole "defaulting on student loans" lie)? Would it be because these falsehoods coincide with your own opinions?

I'll make it simple for you. The woman (who may or may not be a 21st century Charlie bubblegumming Manson) that is a suspect in this case. Is as of this posting, still bubblegumming innocent until proven otherwise. If your biggest hangup is that you don't like how the press sold the story, then I would suggest your priorities are out of order.

I'll make it simple for you. The woman (who may or may not be a 21st century Charlie bubblegumming Manson) that is a suspect in this case. Is as of this posting, still bubblegumming innocent until proven otherwise. If your biggest hangup is that you don't like how the press sold the story, then I would suggest your priorities are out of order.

So you are saying she should not be arrested for her crimes until AFTER she has been tried? ...and you are okay with the press lying to make her seem a victim when she is most likely no more than a criminal. Everyone in this thread has said the force was unjustified, so that can't be your point.

I'm saying your priorities are skewed regarding this incident..sorry you having troubles understanding that.

You are okay with lies and misrepresentations as long as they support your personal agenda and you call my priorities skewed?

What people like yourself never seem to understand is that when you are willing to try and promote a truth by supporting it with lies you risk that truth being overshadowed by and ignored because of the same lies that supported it. By perpetuating the falsehood that this action was taken because of unpaid student loans instead of decrying that lie and focusing on the fact that the actions themselves where unjustified even under the true circumstances you destroy the value of the argument.

I think you just told everyone enough about yourself with your last few posts.

Again we agree, I'm the guy with concerns about the 4th Amendment, SWAT served warrants to non-violent suspects, The continued militarization of the police, and the fact of how many Federal Agencies now have police powers....while you think the press portrayal was the most disturbing aspect of it all. Thank goodness there is not any breeching video, not sure I could take another look of how not to conduct a breech ala Pima County.

PlayboyPenguin...you have a pm from me, and my thanks for the debate.

Where have you guys been? This has been going on for decades. Police have been militarizing to the point that no citizen group can hope to resist. That's been a process for decades, though. The only thing that changes is who is in charge. When Clinton was president, there were bizarre conspiracy theories about black helicopters and UN combat troops, with lots of outrage about the treatment of Randy Weaver and David Koresh and fears about a police state. But when Bush II was in charge, the right was all gung ho. Part of the global war on terror, etc. etc. Go get 'em. Support the president. Now a dem is back in the Whitehouse, and folks are alarmed at the police power of the federal government again. Sheesh.

The concentration of power -- and firepower -- in the hands of the central government over the past 50 years has been alarming. But if you think this is news, you've been sleeping.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top