JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Barrel Extender 3.5" 1/2-28 thread. Must pick up in Gresham.

IMG_20220221_133700254.jpg

I'm sure there's a story to go with this and I'm sure I'm sorry to hear it. Hope it finds a worthy home. Happy New Year.
Thanks, you're very kind. Happy new year to you too.
Not so much of a story, though, unless you consider it one with 10 Glocks worth in vet expenses and more surgery to come.
I hope there's a special place in hell for people who abuse animals. Whoever abused this one did so with food. :mad:
He's still yapping but he stopped eating the special diets. I now have him on a venison concoction I've made out of this year's buck.
It tastes like bland sh!t to me, but both dogs go nutz over it like a submariner in a stripper bar on the first day of shore leave.

So if anyone can make use of it for their own dog with dietary issues, that would be awesome.

Thanks, you're very kind. Happy new year to you too.
Not so much of a story, though, unless you consider it one with 10 Glocks worth in vet expenses and more surgery to come.
I hope there's a special place in hell for people who abuse animals. Whoever abused this one did so with food. :mad:
He's still yapping but he stopped eating the special diets. I now have him on a venison concoction I've made out of this year's buck.
It tastes like bland sh!t to me, but both dogs go nutz over it like a submariner in a stripper bar on the first day of shore leave.

So if anyone can make use of it for their own dog with dietary issues, that would be awesome.
Ok, that's a little better than what I was thinking. It sounded like you recently lost a best friend, sorry for what you are going through, good luck!

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR. PENDING PICK UP

Two Dene Adam's corset holsters. Small.

Two G19 holsters.

Two G17 holsters.

2 camo drop leg drop bags.
Pick up only.

I DO NOT FREQUENT THUS THREAD OR SUBSCRIBE TO IT. I WILL NOT SEE YOUR REPLY HERE.

PM ME

I TRY TO KEEP THIS AD UPDATED IF ITS UP THIS IS AVAILABLE UNLESS NOTED.

A98621EE-A63D-4042-81A4-923202A6F335.jpeg

Last Edited:
Free to a good home, or even a mediocre home. Who doesn't need a drafting table?? I mean a BIG one!! This is 6 feet long and three feet wide. Dust included, no extra charge. Located in Washougal, delivery possible for a consideration. Probably a top-of-the-line table in its day, but the world has moved on and it is just a dust collector here. I believe the "5-44" on the tag is the date of manufacture. The newest patent listed was granted in 1937 and expired in 1954. Please save it from the burn pile!!

Look like it is on its way to @Howard1955 via @P7M13 . Thanks guys!!

1675064575416.jpeg

1675064603238.jpeg

Last Edited:
Free to a good home, or even a mediocre home. Who doesn't need a drafting table?? I mean a BIG one!! This is 6 feet long and three feet wide. Dust included, no extra charge. Located in Washougal, delivery possible for a consideration. Probably a top-of-the-line table in its day, but the world has moved on and it is just a dust collector here. I believe the "5-44" on the tag is the date of manufacture. The newest patent listed was granted in 1937 and expired in 1954. Please save it from the burn pile!!

View attachment 1356042

View attachment 1356043
I have 1943 Hamilton Economy that came out of the Boieng facility in Seattle. Beautiful drafting table, If I didn't have one already I would be in the truck and on the way to pick it up. Hope this goes to a good home and doesn't end up in someone's burn pile.

Look like it is on its way to @Howard1955 via @P7M13 . Thanks guys!!

View attachment 1356042

View attachment 1356043
Thanks a million - this will be a huge upgrade for me. I've been using a 'Writing Slope' that was made in the late 1800's. It works, but it's small.

Howard

Last Edited:
I wouldn't say no to 12g trade, but I mistakenly purchased 20g slugs. Cannot return or use.

So they are FREE……..NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I travel between Redmond and Kent in service different places each day. Or near Pacific Raceways (304th and HWY 18) afternoons/evening pickup.

I'll be in Shorline WA…. Aurora ave near parkwood plaza 98133

I have them in my van.

Can you comment or something to keep this bumped so folks see it? Plz. If that's allowed

E2470239-22C5-457D-8216-6AC82E722090.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top