JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's see if we can get a warm, fuzzy thread going:

I have to give (shipping included to Pacific NW):

BNIB Blackhawk Serpa holster CQC for Sig P228/229 with belt and paddle option

It goes to first "I'll take it." PM me your mailing address.

**GONE**
I love this as a community building thing. If anyone needs sights installed on a pistol, post here and message me

Hope someone knows a young one who can use them.

(Recurve, and compound) compound adjust pretty well. Its a bear brave pink compound bow, with a one pin sight..

The compounds arrows aren't the best and the tips could be filed or worked on two of them, but one is good. You can always get new arrows at bass pro.

The recurve all the arrows are good. Take them both or one , it doesn't matter. Just want them to go to someone who will get some use out of them…

Sorry I can't ship, and I would have to meet locally near JBLM.

CB406CF0-C1A0-4A5C-BF5E-0BFC4C2A1AF0.jpeg E678729F-0D9B-4A89-8291-FF15F453E7E3.jpeg

Hope someone knows a young one who can use them.

(Recurve, and compound) compound adjust pretty well. Its a bear brave pink compound bow, with a one pin sight..

The compounds arrows aren't the best and the tips could be filed or worked on two of them, but one is good. You can always get new arrows at bass pro.

The recurve all the arrows are good. Take them both or one , it doesn't matter. Just want them to go to someone who will get some use out of them…

Sorry I can't ship, and I would have to meet locally near JBLM.

View attachment 1410563 View attachment 1410564
I would love the pink compound for my little girl! Pm inbound

First person to PM me I will give a 35% off Geissele coupon code good until midnight. I am not going to order as planned so I will pass it on.

EDIT:
I am living in Alabama at the moment for my wife's school so I am heading to bed shortly for a medical conference tomorrow so here is the code. Hope someone gets some use out of it.

GAVIP5W8-A7WSHOT23

Last Edited:
I have a small mini fridge that we recently purchased. No matter what I set it to, it would freeze soda cans. Company ended up sending me a full refund check after I sent them a picture of the power cord cut.

It's a clean cut, anyone need a small mini fridge that thinks it's a freezer?

20230516_101420.jpg

Last Edited:
Chain link fencing anyone?

Two 8' length sections with fence
10'2" length section with no fencing
7'10" with fence
7'10" with built in door (man height)
10'2" section with built in fence door (fence height)
Two 119.5" bars

4'6" from bottom frame to top frame

20230518_160848.jpg 20230518_160600.jpg 20230518_160450.jpg 20230518_160054.jpg 20230518_155939.jpg

I have three eight round moon clips, they hold a 40S&W. I'm not sure what they fit but I'm certain that they don't fit my new 6 shot 646. Free to someone who can use them. Pics if needed n

Buenos dias everyone.

I have 3X SGM Tactical Saiga, 30 round mags, new in package. Picked these up for a build, but they are the wrong pattern 😭. Too late to return, so hoping they can find a useful home in our community.

Free to any supporting, (or well established) NWFA member who can pickup in the Veneta or Eugene area.

PM to claim/coordinate meeting. Stay safe, stay trained. 🤙

2E5F488F-965F-40CC-8A0A-CDB46539FE42.jpeg 3C72D5B9-9189-4D6F-A655-7D77D8CC2C9D.jpeg

Buenos dias everyone.

I have 3X SGM Tactical Saiga, 30 round mags, new in package. Picked these up for a build, but they are the wrong pattern 😭. Too late to return, so hoping they can find a useful home in our community.

Free to any supporting, (or well established) NWFA member who can pickup in the Veneta or Eugene area.

PM to claim/coordinate meeting. Stay safe, stay trained. 🤙

View attachment 1444013 View attachment 1444014
These have been claimed by @Saigashooter , enjoy!

Lee balance beam scale. No shipping. You pick it up.
IM me when you'd like to pick it up and I'll return IM you my address and leave it outside my door. I live in the Salmon Creek, WA area.
The spots on it are on the camera lens, not the scale.

Lee scale2.JPG

1. CAA AR15 comb risers
2. 4x AR15 carry handle scope. NCStar or something. Had it forever but my eyes don't like it. (taken)
3. IWB Glock 17 holster. Not sure on the brand, Uncle Mikes or Blackhawk or something. Holds the pistol just fine but I don't IWB the 17.
4. 4x standard cap AR15 mags. Thermold I think. Not sure, got them at a gun show years ago and don't use them. They don't feed reliably if you load them all the way up.

Located in Lebanon. I can leave them out or meet you if we're going to the same match.

PXL_20230726_202854165.jpg PXL_20230726_203711190.jpg

Last Edited:
1. CAA AR15 comb risers
2. 4x AR15 carry handle scope. NCStar or something. Had it forever but my eyes don't like it.
3. IWB Glock 17 holster. Not sure on the brand, Uncle Mikes or Blackhawk or something. Holds the pistol just fine but I don't IWB the 17.
4. 4x standard cap AR15 mags. Thermold I think. Not sure, got them at a gun show years ago and don't use them. They don't feed reliably if you load them all the way up.

Located in Lebanon. I can leave them out or meet you if we're going to the same match.

View attachment 1459899 View attachment 1459900
Inbox was full so I'll put the request here.

Any way I could Venmo you some money to ship that optic? Lebanon is a pretty far drive for me. If not no worries. Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top