JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FREE 20g slugs….. new location this morning until about noon….
Congratulations to you LYNWOOD….. I'm coming to your town.
Chance to Meet and Greet……. ME… IKR?
Other prizes available….. like a bottle of water or…..a bottle of water.
Near 196th sw and I5..

HOME FOUND….
.308 looking for a good home…
Plz Help
Over 50,000,000 rifle rounds end up homeless and on the streets every year. Seeking to satisfy the pop bang boom of a marksman or to help fill the belly of a hungry hunter.
I'm sponsoring a family of 37…. To find a safe magazine. Someone to value them as I cannot at the moment. ,,,,,,,,,'''',,,,,,,,

Fort Scott munitions
.308 Brushhog 168grn in Kinetic Match cases.
Solid copper.
I'm keeping plastic ammo case….

For FREE ….or 10mm auto or 12g slugs or 22-250 brass or $20 or FREE
Going through ammo cans.
I figured it'd be a waste on paper. Bought these with my first .308… had to pop something. Maybe someone hunt's with these.

CA2F49EB-C78A-4380-8E69-4920C98A6F0D.jpeg

Last Edited:
Trioxane fuel tabs. 12 boxes, 3 tabs in each. In Vernonia. I can also meet at McDonalds in North Plains Wednesdays through Saturdays a little after 6:00PM or Sportsmans Warehouse on Sundays around noon. Boxes are a little beat up, but contents are good to go. Will not ship.

20230212_194257.jpg

EDIT: GONE

Two locking QD risers, made by Ohhunt.

These might be appropriate for paintball or airsoft guns, but they're not sturdy enough for much more than that.

Local pickup is preferred, but I'm willing to mail them if need be.

3150DADE-B3DF-4807-8E85-718057DEA1EA.jpeg

BB46F1AC-C69C-4FF0-820D-9645B7BC8B7D.jpeg

15F71074-B8BC-4979-9402-BC92807FA528.jpeg

Last Edited:
Set of RCBS 30-06 reloading dies. FL sizer and seater dies. No box, and the expander/decap spindle appears to be slightly bent. RCBS would probably provide a replacement under warranty. Surplus to my needs - Meet in Tigard/Tualatin area.

E6FBB2FD-446C-4F4C-A541-7CFF508CCFBE.jpeg

Apple computer, old AF, works.I really don't recall the model or year.

I've had this sitting around for what feels like forever. It works. I cleared it, I think. It needs an Apple ID to start up. I want to say it's good to go but I'm not 100% sure so it's on here for free until someone snatches it up or I figure out where to recycle it.

If the browser history wasn't cleared, do me a favor and clear it when you get it up and running!;)

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST OR CALL DIBS HERE. I DO NO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD I WILL NOT BE NOTIFIED.

PM ME IF YOU WANT IT.

I WILL EDIT THIS AD ONCE IT HAD BEEN SPOKEN FOR.

PRIORITY WILL BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE IF THIS IS FOR THEIR KID.

D4A3F638-5A0C-4A97-AAA0-6AFF8E11602E.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top