JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok ladies and fellas I had this magazine with me for about 5 years I've always carried it from move to move with me got it from an old friend who passed on here's the kicker he never told me what rifle it went to and I have no clue but I suspect maybe a Remington 742 woodsmaster I'd like it to get used the follower and spring are still great like to get a good home for it

15780413076552318397319375320049.jpg Screenshot_20200103-005511.jpg 15780418859175734972547247299819.jpg

Last Edited:
Looks like a Remington to me. A picture of the other side should tell for sure. Don't have one anymore so no need here. Just going off a well worn memory bank.
Good pick up for someone though, nice offering.

Last Edited:
GONE

FREE GUN LOCKS pickup only and a slight rant (my apologies) - I can provide info for those looking to find some more local to them if needed.

Ever seen this before? It was brought to my attention some shops make you buy a lock to complete a transfer.

20200103_173958803_iOS.jpg

For any of you that have the misfortune of spending $5.99 more on a transfer than you expected to I have a FREE lock to keep in your vehicle. Many colors and styles to choose from, take what you need and keep that $ for a burger on the way home! If you already have a few laying around please put one in your glove box or console so it can serve a purpose while you are out and about and need to secure something.

Last Edited:
GONE

As I find 50-round cases (keeping with the 100-rounders) I will set them aside on the grab it table for anyone to collect.

Currently .45ACP/10MM, 5.56MM/.223, 9MM I am sure to find more!

20200103_183904783_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:
Ok ladies and fellas I had this magazine with me for about 5 years I've always carried it from move to move with me got it from an old friend who passed on here's the kicker he never told me what rifle it went to and I have no clue but I suspect maybe a Remington 742 woodsmaster I'd like it to get used the follower and spring are still great like to get a good home for it

View attachment 646620 View attachment 646621 View attachment 646622
This should also work in a Remington 760 or 7600

6 Rifle cases. Some still with tags on them, might have some been a victim when I was shaking some grey Cerakote too aggressively or just needs to be brushed off. One three gun soft bag that has many years of service to give. No shipping for these just come by and take one or all, I don't judge. :D

image.jpg

*** This has been claimed

Free to someone that is active in cleanups, meaning you have stamps under your name to prove it.

caldwell brass retriever to get those pesky little brass bits growing on the range. Two extensions to get a good long reach.

8B2442C1-DBC7-4BEA-B1BD-E8788A4FF8B3.jpeg

Last Edited:
Done! But to clarify it is an old empty box that once had .357
I was hoping it'd have contents, but suspected not :D. I do like old boxes but it's no skin off my nose if someone else wants it.
In fact, crap, I somehow forgot I just got two new soft bags, I should think before typing.

I will stand aside on these for now :rolleyes::oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads