JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
300 RUM take-off barrel, 26" stainless from Remington 700 LA.
Note the wrench tracks in the barrel just before the shank.
Can meet in the Beaverton area, or ship on your dime.

20191030_160354.jpg 20191030_160359.jpg 20191030_160433.jpg

What are these, and if you want them they are yours.

My wife purchased a box of odds and ends tools for me at a garage sale. These were in the box. I have my ideas, but really don' know what they are and I have no use for them.

If you want them PM me and we will set up a meeting. Thanks!

20191111_140554.jpg 20191111_140613.jpg

What are these, and if you want them they are yours.

My wife purchased a box of odds and ends tools for me at a garage sale. These were in the box. I have my ideas, but really don' know what they are and I have no use for them.

If you want them PM me and we will set up a meeting. Thanks!

View attachment 632592View attachment 632590
Handlebar mounts for a roadbike is my guess. Diameter of the clamp might help to ID what they fit.

If they said Harley Davidson on them they'd probably be worth 20 million.

I have two brand new 10-packs of these batteries. I purchased them for a laser bore-sighter trusting the instruction sheet for the proper size. After I popped three from the package (making them unreturnable) I realized they were too small and that the instruction sheet has a misprint.

I have no use for these.

So, mailing batteries is a problem so this will need to be a face-to-face. I have two sleeves, so both to a good home or if you only realistically need one I can save the other for someone else.

1574118249151.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads