JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
***GONE***

Need a few trail cameras?

I have four older cameras that never got any action. Straps included as well as a SD memory card for each and a plastic tote to haul them off with. These are 2 MP and a 4GB card is the max size so odd are you have a few of those in a junk drawer now that they come in 256 GB and bigger. Tested one out, picture was decent like a still from 1080p video. The flash may get some notice so the critter looks up for a nice portrait.

20191123_180727144_iOS.jpg

Last Edited:
I have 3 30% off codes for gerber if anyone is interested. I can't use them since I already have a pro account. They expire tonight 12/11 at midnight. I forgot I had them.

***GIFTED and GONE***

LEAD (PB). It ain't pure. It ain't even soft. How hard is it (the lead?) Sorry, I don't have a pencil set to estimate the Brinell number.

It was sold to me as soft lead several years ago but I know soft lead and this ain't it. SIX bars (angle iron mold) from 25 lbs. to 28 lbs. weight EACH.

PM me and pick up in the Vancouver, WA area.

Last Edited:
LEAD (PB). It ain't pure. It ain't even soft. How hard is it (the lead?) Sorry, I don't have a pencil set to estimate the Brinell number.

It was sold to me as soft lead several years ago but I know soft lead and this ain't it. SIX bars (angle iron mold) from 25 lbs. to 28 lbs. weight EACH.

PM me and pick up in the Vancouver, WA area.
I assume this will go fairly quick. But if somehow it's still available the next time I'm down that way. I love lead haha

I have the cheek riser stock insert for a Ruger American Rimfire that needs a home. Not sure if it will work on the 10-22 with the same style stock or not, but its free so give it a try. Available for local pickup in the Hillsboro area.

Free moving boxes.

Pick up or fairly close to area get together.

Attachments

• 1C7E8293-1AC4-4DEC-A37B-50088F0A9B7E.jpeg
    1C7E8293-1AC4-4DEC-A37B-50088F0A9B7E.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 126
***ALL have been picked up***

Do you or a loved one need some fresh pepper spray? I have 6 or 7 new in the plastic to share. Some have cool hand sleeves with enforced knuckles they slip into. Pick up only, no time for the post office busy with end of year accounting.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads