JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Up for grabs is a Scope Adjustment Throw lever(RL-M01) measures 1 3/4 Inch diameter on the inside, two knives (Savage and Buck)both have never been used and I also have standard AR-15 pistol grip with screw.
P1150952.JPG P1150956.JPG P1150958.JPG P1150959.JPG P1150957.JPG

Last Edited:
Free to a good home:

Empty frankford arsenal plastic caliper case.
Bianchi size 13A duty holster. Some wear. (Pending pickup by GunRightsCoalition)
Empty Sig Sauer pistol case. (Pending pickup by JedB)
Lee .380 cal. powder through expanding die.
Approx. 50 9mm brass cases trimmed down to .380

Can meet along I205 from Oregon City to Padden Parkway most evenings after 6:00pm.

Last Edited:
Free to a good home:

Bianchi size 13A duty holster. Some wear.
Empty Sig Sauer pistol case.

Can meet along I205 from Oregon City to Padden Parkway most evenings after 6:00pm.
Is this holster for a Sig P220 or P226? Searches on the size indicate that it might be. If so I'll take it. Probably will not be before Monday before I can meet though. Have meetings the rest of the week that will have me tied up from 6 PM on.

Free to a good home:

Bianchi size 13A duty holster. Some wear. (Pending pickup by GunRightsCoalition)
Empty Sig Sauer pistol case.

I'll take the Sig Sauer pistol case if it's still available. Sent you a PM as well.

Thanks
Jed

I have an okay industry ar15 mag brand new with only handling blems first one to text me gets it. 503-332 5136. I dropped it on its first loading of 30rds and you all know how aluminum is....

Free to good home, requests taken by time stamp in "conversations" so as to be fair.

M1-A / M-14 handguard.

It's part #59 in the below picture.

M1A_schematic.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry I Miss read the ad..... was using my phone thought it was a m1 hand guard. And i doubt the parts are interchangeable, so i am going to have to pass it on to the next person.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top