JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How do you carry your P320?

• Total voters
I thought the male equivalent of a Karen was a Ken...??? o_O
It's 2021 anyone can be a Karen if they want to identify as one, or a Ken for that matter.

No one seems to take me seriously when I identify as a 70 year old black lesbian that demands social security, reparations, and a month glorifying my life defined by my sexual actions.

Apparently it only works if you want to pretend about genders. It's a confusing situation.

@American123 That's the best laugh I've gotten off this board all day! :s0140:

Picard_well done sir.JPG

or Kevin.

Guy is confused. A Chad (female equivalent: Stacy) is someone perceived to get a lot of tail. It's a term used by incels to reference the popular set -- IE. preppy jocks/social hot chicks.
Wow, that's not at all what the consensus on Urban Dictionary says about either of those names... :eek:

Urban dictionary can't even tell the difference between what a chad and a chode is. Anybody can write anything on there.

Wikipedia will be your friend here in this case.
Ahhhhhh... I don't normally put much stock in Wikipedia if it's a political entry, but in this case, it's a much better reference for the definition. Thanks! :s0155:

Regardless of the details, if it *were* while camping in Oregon, I would not be surprised.
I've camped (talking "roughing it") in AZ, CA, NY, PA, MA, MI, MN, WI, SD, MT, WY, ID, WV, NC, LA, WA and Canada. The wackiest, wild-west, fringe-r types I've ever met were here in OR, deep in the woods of the Siuslaw and Mt Hood National Forests.
Holy moly!

Cate

I do not own/carry/shoot that gun or any handgun now.

I do not believe that I have even LOOKED at or handled that handgun in a store too. ADDED MORE here. IT does not ring a bell to me.

I do know about Paul but only a bit due to seeing and hearing people talk about him HERE and on a few other forums.

I really do not follow that many YT gun videos unless I am searching for something specific.

Various YT people here and there when it comes to GUNS. I can't recite most of their names UNLESS I see it written down and it reminds me of them. Or if I see a video and the person comes back to my memory. I do NOT and have NEVER subscribed to any of them.

There is a man here on this forum who discussed making some videos on YT and IF he had done that... I would have subscribed to him because that man LIKES many of the guns that I used to own and like PLUS some that my husband had or has. We have a COMMON interest in almost the same TYPES of guns!

I do watch/listen to SEVERAL other YT and other video - ONLINE sources for many OTHER subject matters that do interest me - no firearms.

I owned/shot more RUGER s/a revolvers and owned/shot more SMITH and WESSON d/a revolvers that I did semi automatic pistols.

I do LOVE the Glock brand - Model 19 circa late 90's and one other Model 19 later on out here in MT. ALL Generation 3 Glocks.

I only owned 3 semi automatic pistols back east. Glock, S&W Model 41 and a S&W Model 22a.

We did not have conceal carry back there. We did have open carry. You couldn't have a loaded gun in your vehicle and everything had to be kept apart and unloaded.

I did open carry back there and it was NO big thing to any person.

I did open carry out here a LOT and it was no big thing to any person. I did conceal carry some out here too.

With that said, I did NOT keep a round in the chamber for my Glock or for the other 2 SWEET Smith and Wesson semi automatic pistols which I did NOT shoot as MUCH as my Glock back there.

(I sold that one Glock back east before I moved out west. I sold and gifted a couple of other guns back there but the bulk of my guns came out here with me.)

I did NOT care if people made fun of me on how I personally chose to carry semi automatic pistols as a NEWBIE either with NO round in the chamber. Years ago in the late 90's or even now even if I still owned/shot handguns which I don't. To each their own.

Plus most gun folks back there who did OPEN CARRY did not open carry 24/7 (LOL) or feel as if we could NOT leave our home with no gun on us.

I did shoot my s/a and d/a revolvers a LOT just as I did my Glock.

So with me coming out of a plaster cast and learning how to use my arm/hand/fingers all over again... I learned to shoot just fine but I never did keep a round in the chamber with the semi automatic pistols that I owned which were NOT very many in my life as I said.

I did NOT watch the video or read the Paul article about the GUN posted in the OP's original post.

I believe that people should carry their firearms the way that they CHOOSE to carry them and NOT because some YT man/woman or someone on a forum or their husband or friends tell them HOW to carry their handguns - semi automatic pistol or with any other handgun - s/a or d/a revolvers.

If you like to carry your GLOCK as a Newbie (Which I was at the time.) or as an Oldie with NO round in the chamber - do what suits YOU. That goes for any other semi automatic pistol.

I never owned a 1911 pistol in a 45acp. My MT husband owned MANY of them all of his life - former handguns. He owned MANY s/a and d/a revolvers too.

Anyway, I do think (?) that with SOME of his 1911 pistols - he did carry them with one in the chamber. He had several brands and then he went down to only a few.

Now he has his Glock (He sold one Glock.) and 2 Beretta semi automatic pistols.

He is far more into his RIFLES now as he ages. Plus he no longer competes.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
I would suggest that you carry in the manner which works best you and your situation.

This could be the same as a you tube gun guy or not....
In any event...its your life and your choice...what or how someone else does things may be good for them...but not for you.
Andy

This and thank you.

Cate

You have to decide for yourself.
Some people don't want to have "one in the pipe" (condition 3, Israeli Carry)
Some want a manual safety
Some don't want a manual safety

The real safety is your training, your discipline.....aka your brain.
This!

Thank you too.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads