JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How do you carry your P320?

• Total voters
So are not considering the the question but judging him for defending himself? If he was not convicted by a jury of his peers what makes you think your fact less conclusions are more valuable that a jury pool? Megalomania?
No I am just saying it kinda smells like one of those "where theres smoke theres fire" kind of things to me

What are the chances that one man has to defend his life with force while camping two times in the same decade? I camp regularly and know a lot of campers, and none of them have ever had to defend themselves with lethal force... when it happens to one man twice I cant help but wonder if the man might have something to do with it.

Anyway like I said I have always been a fan of Paul, but he makes me wonder about things...

I have always been a fan of Paul... but the more I learn about firearms the more I find myself questioning him as a person, and therefore his videos as well.

Specifically what I am talking about is the fact that Paul has been involved in at least 2 major shooting incidents that left people dead. Paul was not convicted in either of these shootings, but the fact that he has even been involved in a single fatal shooting would raise my brow, and having it happen twice is either the worst luck in the world or something else is going on.

Anyway like I said I have always been a fan of Paul, but as I learn more about him and his past I find it harder and harder to take his advice seriously - especially when it comes to gun safety.
I was under the impression that these were deaths caused in the course of employment, but I don't know the details.

I was under the impression that these were deaths caused in the course of employment, but I don't know the details.
I was under the impression that these deaths occured while Paul was "camping", but I dont know the details either...

Anyway like I said, I have always been a fan of Paul (I mean that sincerely)... I just think its hard not to be a little suspect of a guy with multiple "self defense" shootings on his record

I was under the impression that these deaths occured while Paul was "camping", but I dont know the details either...

Anyway like I said, I have always been a fan of Paul (I mean that sincerely)... I just think its hard not to be a little suspect of a guy with multiple "self defense" shootings on his record
Seen more now. Not super clear news articles on the event facts, and I don't think the court records are accessible online for a 2006/2007 case. However, if you shoot someone in a car with a rifle and a grand jury lets you off, you were probably making decent decisions under the circumstances.

I didn't mention this but I usually like his videos.

Last Edited:
Seen more now. Not super clear news articles on the event facts, and I don't think the court records are accessible online for a 2006/2007 case. However, if you shoot someone in a car with a rifle and a grand jury lets you off, you were probably making decent decisions under the circumstances.
I dont dispute that, and I am sure the jury made the right choice.

All I am saying is that when a guy has multiple "self defense" shootings within the space of a decade or two there might be bigger issues at play

1635032010571.jpeg

Maybe, but compared to sooo many other guntubers, he's got his head screwed on pretty straight and doesn't worship at the alter of all things tactical. Because of that I view his advice/opinions a bit more favorably.

I didn't mention this but I usually like his videos.
A grand jury is the group that decides whether there is reason to charge someone with a crime, and if so, with what. Apparent from your post the grand jury didn't think there was grounds enough for a trial. Had there been any doubt the grand jury would have charged Paul and let it go to trial. So it must have been unambiguously self-defense. Its a little misleading to say the grand jury "let him off," since he was never charged with any crime.

A grand jury is the group that decides whether there is reason to charge someone with a crime, and if so, with what. Apparent from your post the grand jury didn't think there was grounds enough for a trial. Had there been any doubt the grand jury would have charged Paul and let it go to trial. So it must have been unambiguously self-defense. Its a little misleading to say the grand jury "let him off," since he was never charged with any crime.
Not my intent to suggest wrong outcome. I view what I said as being what you said in a less precise vernacluar.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top