JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How do you carry your P320?

• Total voters
Modern sigs are junk. Change my mind.
I have an X-Five and an X-Five Legion
If I was going to shoot for money, I'd grab one of those.
Not junk.

Gray Guns X-Compact.png P320 X-Five Alpha.png SIG X-Five.png

Love my SIGs. One for each phase of the year. To wit...

Summer EDC: P365... fits in the pocket of my board shorts or IWB/Appendix! :)
SIG Sauer P365 with light.jpg

Winter EDC: P320 Compact... wears well at 3:00 under a wool/fleece outer shirt/jacket :s0155:
SIG Sauer P320 with light.jpg

Seasonal changes EDC: 1911 C3... easily concealed by an untucked 5.11 long-sleeved shirt :s0116:
SIG Sauer 1911 C3.JPG

Last Edited:
🤔 you know of Glock not being drop safe?

Are these just anecdotes told round the shooting range or you got documented cases you can link to?
Remember when NYC got Glocks back when they were a new thing?

I am not bashing Glocks, but one has to either be relatively new to handguns to not remember when issues similar to the SIG 320 came up for Glocks.

Makes one wonder. Is it a design issue, or is it negligence (like all the people who insist their car accelerated all by itself when they pressed on the gas pedal and thought they were pressing on the brake)?

I am not bashing Glocks, but one has to either be relatively new to handguns to not remember when issues similar to the SIG 320 came up for Glocks.

Makes one wonder. Is it a design issue, or is it negligence (like all the people who insist their car accelerated all by itself when they pressed on the gas pedal and thought they were pressing on the brake)?
I grew up shooting rifles, with my grandfathers paternal was a marine corp vet, maternal was a limited army vet, both served both took me shooting all the time.

Paternal died in 1990.

In 1998, 1999, and 2000 i was arrested for a few misdemeanor assault charges.

The one in 2000 was right around the time maternal grandpa had a stroke and had to go to assisted living my aunt (whos married to a police officer) told me that dur to my assault charges i couldn't own firearms, she had power of attorney and she sold my granpas guns Every one of them.

For 18 years I believed her lies that I couldn't own guns, she was family why would she lie?

In 2018 I started hearing from people at work that because none of my charges were felony and none were domestic violence, I could indeed own guns.

I was a little hesitant to try to buy one because I was worried about answering wrong on my 4473, but in 2019, I said F it and attempted to buy a Ruger 10/22 and a VP9 ( looked really hard at Sigs too but a guy I know who is LEO talked me out of it)

I passed the BGC and own am up to 8 guns (I know that's not much compared to most, but I'm pretty proud of my little collection, and have only just begun)

So long story short, yes I am indeed newer to handguns. Don't yet own any Glocks but eventually plan on getting a G20, and maybe a G21, and a 43X.

During my time as non gun owner I never voted anti gun, or supported gun grabber agenda BS I just didn't follow much about issues with this or that because I felt it didn't pertain to me.

Just watched the 2 videos 1st video has an aftermarket zev trigger, id say a passport install job is likely at fault there.

Then the 2nd video may have just talked me out of appendix carry.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Also 2nd video the article says "believed to be a G43" , so not sure you can say for sure that was a Glock. And either way I'd be interested to know if it had a stock trigger or an aftermarket trigger.

I like my guns like I like my women, er woman. - I want them to bang every time I want them to and never when I don't. I also don't want it to take a lot of work to make that happen. Glocks and my wife both meet that requirement.

:s0061:

My point was, back when Glocks were new, and LEOs started carrying them, there was some "the gun just went off" and much controversy about them, that was very similar to what is going on with the SIG 320 now (and recently).

You don't hear much about it now. If anything there should be more ADs with Glocks now if there was truly a problem with them, as there are a LOT more Glocks now than there were when they first came to the USA.

Not saying that there is or isn't a problem with the SIG 320, just saying it sounds very familiar.

For 18 years I believed her lies that I couldn't own guns, she was family why would she lie?

She was mistaken. A bit different than lying.

Kinda the same as your not looking into it all on your own, at the time. You were mistaken in believing someone not versed in legalities would be correct.

Police can be rite, and sometimes they can be wrong. It happens. Plus spouses of police are not police. So there's that.

Regardless as towards why, its too bad such occurred & you are where you are now.

Is that just the Grayguns grip module? Or did you have Bruce do a trigger job too?
Yes, it is a Gray Guns grip module and it is also not mine.
I prefer the Keres and Armory Craft fully adjustable triggers for P320.
For a SD gun, I'd leave it stock.

Edit:
The Gray Guns trigger for P320 does not have a take-up adjustment, just over-travel adjustment.
The P320 striker spring is 90+% charged when in battery, so you can get good break quality out of them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top