JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How do you carry your P320?

• Total voters
Question really is why a military veteran who is a avid gun expert choose to have a safety only p320.
[/QUOTE]
Who knows, although the US military, in most cases use a safety on their sidearms.
Maybe it's a familiarity thing ?
I have a full size x series p320 and it's very accurate but it has no safety. Wondering if I should add one…
[/QUOTE]
It would be easy to do on a P320.
There are factory parts and there is at least one on line shop that can prep (laser cut) the FCU and frame for the Manual Safety install.

It could also be done by the end user with tool skills.

In other words, Andy is saying….. "it's YOUR testicles at stake, you can risk shooting them off (or not) if that's your choice".

Geez….. SOME people are just so thick-skulled around here. :rolleyes:
So You are saying that Andy is saying that it is okay to go with a de-cocker model? :confused:

If I go with such a model, should I keep the knives locked up?

:rolleyes::D

This thread is like walking into your favorite bar to hang out with your buds. A new guy buys a round of drinks and starts to tell an interesting story, but quickly turns into an angry drunk. Maybe he had a bad day at work, his dog bit him, and he caught his wife with the plumber and didn't even get the toilet fixed for free. Dunno. I'll check back later...

I have always been a fan of Paul... but the more I learn about firearms the more I find myself questioning him as a person, and therefore his videos as well.

Specifically what I am talking about is the fact that Paul has been involved in at least 2 major shooting incidents that left people dead. Paul was not convicted in either of these shootings, but the fact that he has even been involved in a single fatal shooting would raise my brow, and having it happen twice is either the worst luck in the world or something else is going on.

Anyway like I said I have always been a fan of Paul, but as I learn more about him and his past I find it harder and harder to take his advice seriously - especially when it comes to gun safety.
I have been involved in several incidents with guns pointed at me. Unfortunately I was in California where they create victims, and didn't have any guns of my own during that time. On most those occasions the gang bangers openly displayed their guns because they know 99% of their chosen victims will be alone and unarmed.

Had the same scenario happened in a free state (actually, less likely to happen), who knows what the outcome would have been. With deadly threats and a display of a firearm I believe a person should be able to defend themselves. By the grace of God in one instance in particular, I am still here. A friend survived an assault and attempted murder due to a cheap 380 and bad choice in victim (8 years in prison builds certainskill sets).

Glock. No safety. Full confidence. Carried every day with one in the pipe AIWB. I've owned plenty of sigs. They are nice guns but when it comes to carrying and my life I choose perfection.

Glock. No safety. Full confidence. Carried every day with one in the pipe AIWB. I've owned plenty of sigs. They are nice guns but when it comes to carrying and my life I choose perfection.
I was more confident when I was 21 to do AIWB with the Glock, but a decade has led me to prefer OWB, it may be entirely devoid of reason, but that's just me.

I was more confident when I was 21 to do AIWB with the Glock, but a decade has led me to prefer OWB, it may be entirely devoid of reason, but that's just me.
Well I definitely wouldn't tell someone to carry a firearm or in a position that they are uncomfortable with. You gotta carry whatever and however works best for you. There is no obvious set answer for position, gun, holster, belt, Ammo, ect. And I'm sure it changes as you progress through life.

I have always been a fan of Paul... but the more I learn about firearms the more I find myself questioning him as a person, and therefore his videos as well.

Specifically what I am talking about is the fact that Paul has been involved in at least 2 major shooting incidents that left people dead. Paul was not convicted in either of these shootings, but the fact that he has even been involved in a single fatal shooting would raise my brow, and having it happen twice is either the worst luck in the world or something else is going on.

Anyway like I said I have always been a fan of Paul, but as I learn more about him and his past I find it harder and harder to take his advice seriously - especially when it comes to gun safety.
So are not considering the the question but judging him for defending himself? If he was not convicted by a jury of his peers what makes you think your fact less conclusions are more valuable that a jury pool? Megalomania?

Manny!
nited-Artists-1419869730.jpg?quality=.8&height=336.jpg

Some people need shooting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top