Patriot Safe

Reactions
Very cool. So, Glenn, I assume you won't want to go in on the group buy for the whole assembly but if I'm wrong let me know.
Ross, so that assembly would come with what exactly? I'm curious to know why the keys don't come with it; If the locks do, I'd expect the keys to come with it.
Also, how does one make keys from the blanks with a dremel? I could see if there was a working key already; copying that would be doable; however how would one use blanks if they got this electronic kit as well?

Thanks

Reactions
Ross, so that assembly would come with what exactly? I'm curious to know why the keys don't come with it; If the locks do, I'd expect the keys to come with it.
Also, how does one make keys from the blanks with a dremel? I could see if there was a working key already; copying that would be doable; however how would one use blanks if they got this electronic kit as well?

Thanks
I believe it comes with everything, i.e. all of the electronics, two locks and two key for each lock. I never said it didn't come with that stuff. It's just that the other gentleman was looking for a way to buy just the keys without wanting all the electronic stuff and I don't know anything about making keys with a Dremel. That again came from someone else. I'm just ordering lock assemblies that I believe include everything noted above.

Reactions
I believe it comes with everything, i.e. all of the electronics, two locks and two key for each lock. I never said it didn't come with that stuff. It's just that the other gentleman was looking for a way to buy just the keys without wanting all the electronic stuff and I don't know anything about making keys with a Dremel. That again came from someone else. I'm just ordering lock assemblies that I believe include everything noted above.
Ahh i gotcha; thanks! Have you had any others interested? If we get it down to 70; i'd prolly be interested in obtaining a spare.

Reactions

Thanks
I copied mine with a dremel from a existing key

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    TJ Gun Sales
    Needed some sights for a Glock 19. Found them here for a good price and free install. :)
Top Bottom