JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's here it for cancel culture!

Where you're right to deny service to anyone isn't up to you any longer.

What did this have to do with 2A? Well, when you take a stand for what you believe in, if others don't like it, they try to cancel you and your business interests.

If Patagucci actually cared as much about the environment as they say they do, the would immediately stop using all petroleum based materials in the making of their products. Of course, they would then have almost NO products to offer, but if they're going to talk the talk, they should walk the walk.

When I think of Wyoming, I don't think of $120 dollar sweaters. But then, I can imagine that JH has become to Wyoming what Bend has become to Oregon. Have no fear, I'm sure another "iconic sportswear company" will swoosh in for a chunk of that market.

If Patagucci actually cared as much about the environment as they say they do, the would immediately stop using all petroleum based materials in the making of their products. Of course, they would then have almost NO products to offer, but if they're going to talk the talk, they should walk the walk.
The weird thing is that they're steering the company very heavily into politics. In this case, its not about the environment but the politics. There's no way they can remain in business for long like this, there are other brands out there who will eventually take their market share.

Never liked patagonia stuff. It seems to fit the soy boys and their limp wristed figures.

Jackson Hole is beautiful. I love the area. Grassy Meadows, big mountain faces, and trees.

:s0153: I wasn't even aware that Jackson's Hole was so deeply penetrated by Patagonia.:confused:
I didn't realize that they were even an "item".(I always figgered that "Jackson" was...a...a...well...Shows ya what I know!)
.... but then I don't keep up on the latest "ins-and-outs" of the over-priced, froo-froo, sports apparel industry.:s0092:

The weird thing is that they're steering the company very heavily into politics. In this case, its not about the environment but the politics. There's no way they can remain in business for long like this, there are other brands out there who will eventually take their market share.
Unfortunately, the environment is a deeply partisan subject, so if you care about it there really isn't much point in supporting the right.

Never liked patagonia stuff. It seems to fit the soy boys and their limp wristed figures.

Jackson Hole is beautiful. I love the area. Grassy Meadows, big mountain faces, and trees.
It is beautiful up there. Or it was anyway, before it became a rich peoples area. It was a great place to visit for an 18 year old back in the day when the drinking age was 18! Incredible fishing in that area too. Over into Eastern Id, Western Wy and Southeastern Mt. But I've heard they frown on the name Jackson HOLE now. I think just "Jackson" Wyoming is the preferred name now.

It is beautiful up there. Or it was anyway, before it became a rich peoples area. It was a great place to visit for an 18 year old back in the day when the drinking age was 18! Incredible fishing in that area too. Over into Eastern Id, Western Wy and Southeastern Mt. But I've heard they frown on the name Jackson HOLE now. I think just "Jackson" Wyoming is the preferred name now.

I will always call it Jackson Hole. They can shove the PC crap up their "hole".

It is still beautiful regardless of the money that has become common place there.
We just drove through Breckenridge CO, there is a lot of money there as well. It was still a beautiful place.

I think i see a theme for myself....
I dont let others peoples fortunes cloud the beauty that is to be found in my travels.

I will always call it Jackson Hole. They can shove the PC crap up their "hole".

It is still beautiful regardless of the money that has become common place there.
We just drove through Breckenridge CO, there is a lot of money there as well. It was still a beautiful place.

I think i see a theme for myself....
I dont let others peoples fortunes cloud the beauty that is to be found in my travels.
It's not the fortunes that ruin the experience for me. It's the development that will have changed the experience. A quick look on google earth, of a July day. Yeah, no. Way to crowded for me. Some great memories at the Cowboy Bar, with two buddies, traveling and fishing the Beaver to The Madison and sleeping in a '64 Chevy van over a couple of weeks.

A very long time ago Patagonia made good stuff at a reasonable price and backed it with a lifetime guarantee that they stood behind. I still have some of their older gear and it;s a far cry from the crap they sell today at high end prices.

They remind me of Eddie Bauer, who at one time was a real outdoor company that made the best sleeping bags and expedition gear. Somewhere along the line Eddie Bauer changed to become a luxury yuppie brand and finally nothing more than a marketing name.

Patagonia is following suit and will soon become completely worthless to serious outdoor usage. They aren't cancelling the resort nearly as quickly as they are cancelling themselves. Good riddance, somebody else whose head is in the real game will fill the void.

The House Freedom Caucus is now far-right? GMAB! Seems like everybody right of The Squad gets labelded far-right these days. Delegitimize the opposition by labeling them extremists.

You know what I've used more than Patagonia, for my whole life?
Everything. Doesn't change schit for me. I can go get an army surplus wool sweater that works twice as well as anything they sell, for a tenth the price. Phuck em.

The House Freedom Caucus is now far-right? GMAB! Seems like everybody right of The Squad gets labelded far-right these days. Delegitimize the opposition by labeling them extremists.
Is there a caucus further right in Congress? Doesn't mean they're extremists.

To be fair, they use recycled PTFE as the basis of their patented Synchilla fleece.

Have to read this stuff carefully... "The three have parroted the former president's false claims of election fraud..."

They are not false claims, as they have not been proven false. They can (and should) be reported as "unproven" claims. But this is the tactic of the Fourth Estate in our time. Gaslight you and hope you don't notice.

When I think of Wyoming, I don't think of $120 dollar sweaters. But then, I can imagine that JH has become to Wyoming what Bend has become to Oregon. Have no fear, I'm sure another "iconic sportswear company" will swoosh in for a chunk of that market.
Jackson was Bend loooong before Bend was Bend. Hollywood has been there for five decades at least.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top