JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But you were talking about vote audits, which have nothing to do with this. Are you confusing an election lost without voter fraud with an election lost without illegalities?

We believe people can't fly because there is no reason to or evidence they do. We believe our national elections are secure because there is no reason or evidence they aren't. We can imagine both, which is also little evidence worth considering.

But judges did consider the evidence presented to them by people with strong emotional attachment, and that evidence was laughed off by even conservative judges; as if it wasn't evidence at all.
Dead people vote. But that's not the point. The point is media who characterize these claims as false are engaging in malfeasance. The job of a journalist is to report facts. You may have the last word.

This article lists many with their specifics that you can look up yourself:
No, this article seems short on specifics to me, and states:
"As reported by Reuters here , state and federal judges - some appointed by Trump - dismissed more than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies alleging election fraud and other irregularities." Keyword being "dismissed."

Furthermore, Reuters, a left-wing news outlet, "debunks" claims by quoting the Washington Post, a far-left, anti-Trump news outlet. Some fact check. I love it.

I suppose it depends on your definition of "widespread election fraud." There is no question that there were irregularities in the most populous counties in 5 key states, enough to swing the election. Whether that is "widespread" or not is a matter of opinion.

No, this article seems short on specifics to me, and states:
"As reported by Reuters here , state and federal judges - some appointed by Trump - dismissed more than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies alleging election fraud and other irregularities." Keyword being "dismissed."

Furthermore, Reuters, a left-wing news outlet, "debunks" claims by quoting the Washington Post, a far-left, anti-Trump news outlet. Some fact check. I love it.

I suppose it depends on your definition of "widespread election fraud." There is no question that there were irregularities in the most populous counties in 5 key states, enough to swing the election. Whether that is "widespread" or not is a matter of opinion.
The article goes on to site specific cases. Some fact check by you.
On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: "Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: "Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Similarly, on Dec. 12, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected a long-shot lawsuit by the state of Texas and backed by Trump, which sought to throw out voting results in four states ( here ). In a brief order, the justices said Texas did not have legal standing to bring the case.

On Dec. 1, then-Attorney General William Barr said that the Justice Department had found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the election, even as President Trump kept up his legal efforts to reverse his defeat ( here ). Two weeks later, Barr announced his resignation from the Trump administration ( here ).

Last Edited:
Let me ask you this, please: Did you watch the results on election night, on any channel?
On several.

Is this where you take issue with the fact that the vote seemed to change well after polls closed, even though everyone was talking about the sheer volume of predicted mail in ballots and the fact that they couldn't be pre-counted? It was openly discussed that Dems were likely to use mailed ballots and be undercounted in live polls in the weeks coming up to the election. And that is what happened, because liberals are more cautious about COVID.

Reminds me of when North Face wouldn't make jackets for an oil company. Then the oil company ran a whole campaign to tell them their woke BS is laughable.

1629596342017.jpeg

Do you recall that 5 states, in an unprecedented move, announced that they would stop counting votes at midnight? And do you call that when vote counting supposedly stopped Trump had commanding leads in all 5 states?
Sorry, I added to my post. Please re-read the above for an answer.

Unless youre talking about the mis-reporting of states stopping the count, which wasnt true. Several stopped reporting for the evening, and some ran out of ballots to count:

Last Edited:
Sorry, I added to my post. Please re-read the above for an answer.
I'm not talking about polls closing. I'm talking about the fact that vote counting supposedly stopped. Do you recall that it was announced that vote counting would stop until the following morning?

I'm not talking about polls closing. I'm talking about the fact that vote counting supposedly stopped. Do you recall that it was announced that vote counting would stop until the following morning?
That didn't happen. Read my edit. They stopped reporting for the evening, but kept counting if they had ballots. NC ran out.

How can you tell me it didn't happen when I watched it?
You didn't watch the counters stop work, you watched someone report on an announcement that there will be no more ballot results that night, and the NY Post misconstrued that as meaning that counting stopped. It didn't, just reporting of results.

All election tabulation rooms have observers from both parties. You can check with those observers.

You didn't watch the counters stop work, you watched someone report on an announcement that there will be no more ballot results that night, and the NY Post misconstrued that as meaning that counting stopped. It didn't, just reporting of results.
I don't know what the NY Post did or didn't do. I don't read it. However, I did watch an announcement that 5 states would stop COUNTING for the night. And what of the video from GA after counting supposedly stopped? Is it fake?

I don't know what the NY Post did or didn't do. I don't read it. However, I did watch an announcement that 5 states would stop COUNTING for the night. And what of the video from GA after counting supposedly stopped? Is it fake?
States don't make joint announcements. You watched a reporter misconstrue announcements about results from 5 states and report that counting had stopped. That was the news agency's error. If you want the real information, go find the clip from each state poll representative. The article has some names and quotes for you.

I don't know about Georgia, but NC ran out of votes to count, so they stopped.

States don't make joint announcements. You watched a reporter misconstrue announcements about results from 5 states and report that counting had stopped. That was the news agency's error. If you want the real information, go find the clip from each state poll representative. The article has some names and quotes for you.

I don't know about Georgia, but NC ran out of votes to count, so they stopped.
I didn't say there was a joint announcement. But never mind, I'll never convince you and you'll never convince me.

I didn't say there was a joint announcement. But never mind, I'll never convince you and you'll never convince me.
You can convince me. I'm open to facts. Got a link you want me to read?

The point I was making about joint announcements is just that you watched a reporter tell you something, you didn't watch the actual election officials make the announcement that they were not counting overnight. There was some erroneous reporting.

You can convince me. I'm open to facts. Got a link you want me to read?
After scrolling through search results, I don't see a single story supporting my position in a source you would consider credible. Nor do I see a single story supporting your position in a source I consider credible. So there we are. Maybe we should just move on.

After scrolling through search results, I don't see a single story supporting my position in a source you would consider credible. Nor do I see a single story supporting your position in a source I consider credible. So there we are. Maybe we should just move on.
A good source is always the horse's mouth. The various election officials have social media that either of us can look at. You don't have to rely on some talking head summarizing what happened. All news agencies make those links available.

I don't see this as a partisan thing. All news misreports things sometimes. The specific thing we're discussing was the result of a reporter misunderstanding an announcement, tweeting about it and getting it picked up by the NY Post, and then other news picking that up from the Post.

On several.

Is this where you take issue with the fact that the vote seemed to change well after polls closed, even though everyone was talking about the sheer volume of predicted mail in ballots and the fact that they couldn't be pre-counted? It was openly discussed that Dems were likely to use mailed ballots and be undercounted in live polls in the weeks coming up to the election. And that is what happened, because liberals are more cautious about COVID.
So what you're saying is that there is no proof of destructive rioting nationwide for the last two years because no one has been charged and convicted for it. I see.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top