JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The part I don't understand is why, according to the article at least, he got out of his vehicle? I'd have just driven away myself, but this is a shining example of why I don't go anywhere anymore without carrying...

The part I don't understand is why, according to the article at least, he got out of his vehicle? I'd have just driven away myself, but this is a shining example of why I don't go anywhere anymore without carrying...

Cannot say for sure but, it's possible that Ma Barker used the getaway car to block him into the parking spot.

on another sight an officer recommended that you confront someone breaking into your car while it is parked if you find them doing this while out in the woods. someone took that to heart and they not only lost their belongings they lost their vehicle as the thief pulled a gun and took their keys. i am sure the bravado types are going to say that wouldn't happen to them but it can happen to anyone. as for pulling a weapon/brandishing especially in california will get YOU prison time. besides that you have just given the thieves reason to target your house when they need weapons.:s0159:

Bravado types?
Maybe just self reliant types? And there is about 1.3 people on here that give a rat's patuty about CA.
Taking my car and leaving me afoot,let alone pointing a gun at me,could be lethal,if he took all my gear.So there is no way I would give up anything out in the woods.
And if you are the one pulling the gun to stop the theft,how does he know where your house is and there is more guns?
Not like he's gunna want to come to your house after you've put him in jail.Or tied him to that tree over by the ant hill.

And it is not 'banishing a weapon" if you are defending yourself or your property.In WA you can pull a gun to stop a felony

Boy,I shouldn't give Seattle ideas ,but they would probably come after you if the bad guy wasn't convicted of a felon

I have been in that Store/Parking lot many times. Not the best part of town these days. The less than desirable clientele from East Pasco is slowing making it's way West.

Pretty sure these "bravado types" are wanna be's with a rich fantasy life.
on another sight an officer recommended that you confront someone breaking into your car while it is parked if you find them doing this while out in the woods. someone took that to heart and they not only lost their belongings they lost their vehicle as the thief pulled a gun and took their keys. i am sure the bravado types are going to say that wouldn't happen to them but it can happen to anyone. as for pulling a weapon/brandishing especially in california will get YOU prison time. besides that you have just given the thieves reason to target your house when they need weapons.:s0159:

That may be why I never reported the events and as you may suspect the criminals didn't, either

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top