JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been out of the area hauling livestock and did not hear about the tragedy until late this afternoon, but was told that it was 4 Seattle Officers. I know from experience that anything done in and around the Puget Sound area always seems to be taken as Seattle.

Later a former partner of mine called and told me it was Lakewood P.D. Officers. I train and teach with 4 of them, so naturally the flags went up and I was on the phone.

Talked with some of my fellow instructors from there and found that I know 2 of deceased. Also got the story of what transpired. All I can say at this point is FOX news seems to have the best account of what actually happened.

I trained and taught with Sgt. Renninger, and knew Officer Richards through other means.

I am starting a donation fund for all the families involved. I will accept donations from now until December 20th.

Once all are collected, I will forward them to the designated person at Lakewood P.D. for disbursement. I will make sure they know the funds came from the members of NWFA Forum.

Send to;

Officers Fund - NWFA
PO Box 203
Trout Lake, WA. 98650

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews