JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is time I start getting some supply's on hand just in case.

I am looking to get bulk order of 6 1000' rolls for myself and some friends.

Where is the best best place to get it and is the quality all about the same.

Looking in the internet it is about 40.00$ a roll.

Thanks Charger

para cord is great for almost anything its like duct tape lol try alibaba if you want chinese made stuff ie cheap if you get the chinese stuff i dont recommend testing the 550lb cuz i doubt it will hold lol

Don't buy it at the Sportman's Guide via the internet. I purchased 300' of the stuff on a prepackage roll....wrapped and everything. When I went to unroll it turns out it wasn't a continuous roll of cord. The first cut/knot was at 75', then another around the 100' mark.

I wrote the Sportman's Guide customer service to complain....never heard back from them.

Buy somewhere else... MHO

what would you do with that much?i mean like 1000'?
i know you said your friends need some too but thats a lot.
i have like 50'for rifle ghillie

I'm in the process of making vehicle safety kits and bug out bags and 2 earthquake kits for our residence.........at 100' per car x3 and 100' per BOB x4 and 100' per EQ kit x2, that only leaves 100' to fart around with........

what would you do with that much?i mean like 1000'?
i know you said your friends need some too but thats a lot.
i have like 50'for rifle ghillie

Hell man... you can use it for shoe/boot laces, tie-down straps, rifle slings, belts, leashes for livestock/pets, tactical macrame' bracelets, puppetry, funky wigs, woven bikinis, thong underwear.... the uses are ENDLESS!!

:s0133:

Hell man... you can use it for shoe/boot laces, tie-down straps, rifle slings, belts, leashes for livestock/pets, tactical macrame' bracelets, puppetry, funky wigs, woven bikinis, thong underwear.... the uses are ENDLESS!!

:s0133:

I agree in Portland I could see someone with funky wigs or woven bikinis.
But the thong underwear you would have to be a real redneck for that.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top