JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I seen these things in movies in the past and thought they were a joke. The lead character unwinds his watch band and scales down a mountain with it :s0112: Then I was flipping though the channels a couple days ago and they were actually talking about them and their million different life saving uses. I know you only get several feel of cordage on the watch bands, but alot more with the bracelets.

What are your guys thoughts? Are these things worth their weight or are they more of a novelty item?

If they are actually decent, I would assume that the ones with the d-ring style clasp are better than the plastic style clip clasps.

I have made a sling for my rifle that has somewhere between 80' and 100' split in to two pieces of 40' to 50'. I also wrapped the cheek rest area of the same rifle and that is about another 30' of cord there. I have also made bracelets as well as little keychains that are made out of about 6' of cord.

I work part time as a medic on the big wildland fires you see every year. I will say there are 3 things I never go without (plus basic stuff) P-cord, Fiber tape and trash bags. With those 3 things you can do almost anything. While only half my bags have fiber tape (semi bulky and heavy EVERY bag has at least 1 pocket with P-cord and trash bags. I have used all 3 of these items many times in that setting for all kinds of interesting things and many just daily things we do.

With all that said I do keep all 3 items in my bag that goes everywhere with me. I do not carry any of them on my person and have never had a situation in daily life that I feel the need to carry them. I do always have a knife, wallet, gun and flashlight on me.

I saw them at some shop for $35.Couldn't believe it.But still at 10'-20' and $10 ,you can still come out pretty good with a 100' roll.Just do some while watching...uhh,what is the hot TV show now?

I saw them at some shop for $35.Couldn't believe it.But still at 10'-20' and $10 ,you can still come out pretty good with a 100' roll.Just do some while watching...uhh,what is the hot TV show now?

Dancing With The Stars.
Good for watching and knitting. :)
These are better than knitting and are useful. My wife keeps making tough looking dog collars and leashes for a goofy puppy so that I can keep them laying anywhere. No having to search for a leash because I've always got one in any car.

YouTube is your teacher.

And what a way to sell them ,well if you leave them laying maybe not.
But your dog has a new collar every time you go to the park?
Hey could be my next big money maker,yeah

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top