JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One which type of items? I bought a complete black Magpul lower for $119 ($136 with shipping). The same lower I've seen from $149 and up but many times with free shipping. The standard GI lower the same week was $109 but this week it's $119. The only thing I've noticed getting pricier are their new line of complete firearms.
I believe they raised federal ammo prices and eliminated free shipping so it pretty well canceled out the rebate amount.

It looks like PSA has placed a Dayton, OH premium on this pistol kit which has been running about $280 or less with free shipping for many many months prior to the recent mass murders. It was price as low as $260 with free shipping ( )

Last Edited:
I have no beef with PSA. I just find it annoying when they have it in stock, I go to order, its out of stock, I call, "no way to know when it will be back i stock; no waitlist, no backorder", 3 days later its back in stock. Either build to fill orders taken, take backorders, or hire some staff to keep up with demand.

Yes, agreed ^^^

For what it's worth, the "notify me when in stock" button is pretty much useless. You have to bookmark the page for the item you want and check back multiple times a day. But it's worth the hassle. I have one of their AR's and I love it. It shoots just as well as my Colt and my old Bushmaster before that. And it was half the price.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top