JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
* Breaking * So expect changes

Philadelphia cops shoot 12-year-old boy in the back while he was running away:
Officers opened fire after being shot at and hit the kid who
they now say may not have had a weapon

• The question has become as to whether Siderio [The boy] or the other boy were armed and if they were the ones who had fired at police
  • Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw initially said that Siderio was definitely armed and fired at cops in a written statement after the shooting
  • Though Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw initially put the blame on Siderio, her deputy commissioner said he couldn't say anything definitively the next day
  • Deputy Commissioner Benjamin Naish, however, said that police could not definitively say Wednesday that Siderio had shot into the police vehicle, or whether he had pointed the weapon at officers as he fled

Last Edited:
I guess the potential outrage will depend on the gender/color of the individual who was shot* and the gender/color of the cop that shot them/him.
Thats all the left cares about anyway, not the lives of the people that will be damaged forever because of this horrible occurrence...

*Yes, I know he was white, or as the commentor said "cracker"

I guess the potential outrage will depend on the gender/color of the individual who was shot* and the gender/color of the cop that shot them/him.
Thats all the left cares about anyway, not the lives of the people that will be damaged forever because of this horrible occurrence...

*Yes, I know he was white, or as the commentor said "cracker"
Welp, we have a white victim. Wonder if the shooting office was black…. If so, will Philly burn for this???????

He was shooting at the po-lice. What they really should have done is hide behind some calming traffic barrels and/or call a social worker to use as a human shield.

-Robert
Thats not the point we are trying to make... and yes, I would have returned fire as well if I was the officer in question...

A commentary on the state of social/moral decay in this country when 12 year olds are involved in this type of activity.

It's not surprising though. Even in grade school you can start to with a high degree of accuracy, predict the student's future experience in the criminal justice system based on their choice to adhere to simple and reasonable school rules. (Not assaulting other kids, not destroying property, doing a nominal amount of effort everyday to learn, playing with others in a way that allows each participant to enjoy the interaction) these simple expectations are necessary for successful participation in society. Kids who are allowed to grow up not having consistent success in these expectations become adults who have serious problems peacefully coexisting in society and therefore encounter the law more frequently and with greater severity.

They refer to it as the school to prison pipeline. Leftist educators believe the key to fix that is to coddle the children to the point regardless of their behavior they are made to feel successful. Whereas by comparison what they really need is nearly the exact opposite. That their behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated and severe consequences will result.

A commentary on the state of social/moral decay in this country when 12 year olds are involved in this type of activity.

It's not surprising though. Even in grade school you can start to with a high degree of accuracy, predict the student's future experience in the criminal justice system based on their choice to adhere to simple and reasonable school rules. (Not assaulting other kids, not destroying property, doing a nominal amount of effort everyday to learn, playing with others in a way that allows each participant to enjoy the interaction) these simple expectations are necessary for successful participation in society. Kids who are allowed to grow up not having consistent success in these expectations become adults who have serious problems peacefully coexisting in society and therefore encounter the law more frequently and with greater severity.

They refer to it as the school to prison pipeline. Leftist educators believe the key to fix that is to coddle the children to the point regardless of their behavior they are made to feel successful. Whereas by comparison what they really need is nearly the exact opposite. That their behavior is unacceptable and will not be tolerated and severe consequences will result.
You are "spot on".

IMO, you take a shot at anyone (let alone a cop) then run away you deserve to be shot in the back regardless of age, period. This ain't a "Tag, your it" game m'r f'r.
135.png

The kid did get tagged, and technically is it.

But yes, I agree. Consequences are tough to deal with. If he wasn't tagged now, we have a pretty good idea of what his future would be like and all the others affected by his poor decisions.

Here's a good example, from just a day or two ago, of armed teenagers doing the ol' home invasion and robbery game:

-Robert

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR