JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The website, Paragraph4.media is looking for writers. They provide coaching and mentoring to aspiring gun and outdoors writers. Please let me know if you are interested via PM. Judging from the comments below, there is an abundance of comedians here, should be some good prospects.

Last Edited:
@titsonritz
P4 is another forum...the original OP had a link to the site....
It was a call out for writers and how to post on that site.

With that said...not too sure what that has to do with education or training.
I suppose you could call a well written "how -to " article on something firearm related educational.....

And with that said...
Ifin' someone wanted to write a firearm "how-to"...WTH can't you do that here...?
I've done so fairly often in the Black Powder Discussion Section...it ain't that difficult , if I can do it... :D
Andy

Mostly because studies have proven that the average internet forum user loses interest after reading 17 or 18
So if that is the case...What is point of yet another forum....
That would have the same problem...?

I am not sure if I agree with whatever studies you mention....
However....I can say that I am damn tired of all the Measure 114 threads....:eek: :D
Andy

Edit to add :
In any event...my point remains...
If someone wants to write an article...why not do it here...?
Posting a link ( originally in the OP ) to another forum here...is kinda ballsy to me at least....

Last Edited:
So if that is the case...What is point of yet another forum....
That would have the same problem...?

I am not sure if I agree with whatever studies you mention....
However....I can say that I am damn tired of all the Measure 114 threads....:eek: :D
Andy
Subtle humor, but most do add "words." at the end. Of course, that 's addressed in the follow up

@titsonritz
P4 is another forum...the original OP had a link to the site....
It was a call out for writers and how to post on that site.

With that said...not too sure what that has to do with education or training.
I suppose you could call a well written "how -to " article on something firearm related educational.....

And with that said...
Ifin' someone wanted to write a firearm "how-to"...WTH can't you do that here...?
I've done so fairly often in the Black Powder Discussion Section...it ain't that difficult , if I can do it... :D
Andy

Yeabutt…. In your black powder "how-to's", you lose me every time at ramrod, ballsack, and wad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top