JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeabutt…. In your black powder "how-to's", you lose me every time at ramrod, ballsack, and wad.
Yeabut....What about :
Lube...Vent hole and harden your frizzen...? :eek: :D

Seriously funny at the shooting line with a bunch of old guys worried about :
Dry balling....vent pricks and nipples....the aforementioned ball bags , ramrods and wads / patches....
Lots of humor and ample material for jokes and writing....Hmmmmmmm......:D
Andy

Last Edited:
Yeabut....What about :
Lube...Vent hole and harden your frizzen...? :eek: :D

Seriously funny at the shooting line with a bunch of old guys worried about :
Dry balling....vent pricks and nipples....the aforementioned ball bags , ramrods and wads / patches....
Lots of humor and ample material for jokes and writing....Hmmmmmmm......:D
Andy

I suppose you have to twist your nipples and hardening your frizzes to prick the excess lube from the vent holes before your balls get dry. It all makes perfect sense, but who speaks for the trees?

Buzz-Lightyear.jpg

You know what they say about idle hands? and Steve Earle told me his Mamma said the pistol was the Devil's right hand. So know I am really confused, as my pistols are not ambi and I need to practice with my left hand.

What's the pay? If someone puts themselves up as a firearm guru, expect possible abuse, and the pay should be good.
I'm not even talking about from those inimically inclined, but from gun enthusiasts set in their ways, since rarely have there been anything even close to an consensus on any subject opined here by mostly hobbyist. In any case, Pseudonyms rule!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top