JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello:

I'm an upper 60's guy and have been around firearms since age 8 or 9. My dad built his own black powder riles and pistols and shot competitively since the mid to late 50's. Like many of us I shoot rifles better than pistols (aside from barrel length). I'm a Navy veteran and while I went through additional "small arms" training in the service, I'm sure I have a lot of bad habits I need to over come. I can shoot reasonably accurate groups but know there is a lot more than I can do to improve. To add to my accuracy issues, I have glaucoma and have had various surgeries for detached and torn retinas. That aside, I still love to shoot.

I'd really like to find a competitive pistol shooter who feels they have the patience and demeanor to formally train (or retrain) someone like me. I'm not looking for freebie classes but something reasonable. I belong to the Chehalem Sportsman's Club in Dundee and have been shooting there since I was 11 years old (well before there was a shooting club or public park there).

Thanks much.

- Greg

If you don't mind traveling, I can surely help you out. Have worked with many people that have eye concerns, and all have come out the other side with more confidence in their abilities and how to work with their concerns.

Thank you. I'd just need to have a sense for the number of classes you feel might be in order and what the costs may be. I see a website address in your message so I'll look there first.

- Greg

Travelling is fine for me and doing this in one day sounds great. An added bonus are that my wife and I enjoy your area. Just let me know how I can proceed to set this up and which times of the week are good. This may very well end up being in a month or so.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top