JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm ready to sell my 380 and move up to something a little bigger as my daily carry weapon.

What would a fair price for it be?

It has about 130 rounds through it. Never had any issues. Some light wear on top of the slide.

Comes with 1/2 box of ammo, IWB holster, pocket holster, three mags, two with finger entensions.

I figure I have about $375 into it with the extras.

Don't sell it. If your like me you'll just buy another one later.

I agree. These pipsqueak guns do have a place, and the time will come when you wished you didn't sell it. Mine is the voice of experience.:s0112: I sold my first LCP, only to pay more, for my second one.:s0112:

WAYNO.

I just started carrying the LCP .380 but kept my Keltec P-32. not worth selling....that gun has been through a lot and is dependable...would cost me more to replace it!

I was planning on keeping it but finding ammo for it is rediculous so I'm up in the air now. I have a feeling I could buy a nice knife with the money and it would be more effective than an empty gun.:(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top