Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

P3-AT value

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by kenr74, Jan 2, 2010.

1. kenr74

kenr74 Oregon Active Member

I'm ready to sell my 380 and move up to something a little bigger as my daily carry weapon.

What would a fair price for it be?

It has about 130 rounds through it. Never had any issues. Some light wear on top of the slide.

Comes with 1/2 box of ammo, IWB holster, pocket holster, three mags, two with finger entensions.

I figure I have about $375 into it with the extras.

2. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

Got mine for 200.
    See them new for 240-ish.
    Plus whatever you feel the extras are worth. (Used prices...not new.)

People want a deal. :cool:

3. kenr74

That was one of the reasons I was asking. Sounds like it really isn't worth selling. I figured unless I could get around $300 for it I wouldn't bother.

4. WAYNO

WAYNO Oregon City Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I agree. These pipsqueak guns do have a place, and the time will come when you wished you didn't sell it. Mine is the voice of experience.:bluelaugh: I sold my first LCP, only to pay more, for my second one.:bluelaugh:

WAYNO.

5. keltonkrew

keltonkrew TEXAS New Member

I just started carrying the LCP .380 but kept my Keltec P-32. not worth selling....that gun has been through a lot and is dependable...would cost me more to replace it!

6. kenr74

I was planning on keeping it but finding ammo for it is rediculous so I'm up in the air now. I have a feeling I could buy a nice knife with the money and it would be more effective than an empty gun.:(