JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm ready to sell my 380 and move up to something a little bigger as my daily carry weapon.

What would a fair price for it be?

It has about 130 rounds through it. Never had any issues. Some light wear on top of the slide.

Comes with 1/2 box of ammo, IWB holster, pocket holster, three mags, two with finger entensions.

I figure I have about $375 into it with the extras.

Don't sell it. If your like me you'll just buy another one later.

I agree. These pipsqueak guns do have a place, and the time will come when you wished you didn't sell it. Mine is the voice of experience.:s0112: I sold my first LCP, only to pay more, for my second one.:s0112:

WAYNO.

I just started carrying the LCP .380 but kept my Keltec P-32. not worth selling....that gun has been through a lot and is dependable...would cost me more to replace it!

I was planning on keeping it but finding ammo for it is rediculous so I'm up in the air now. I have a feeling I could buy a nice knife with the money and it would be more effective than an empty gun.:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top