JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello Patriot,

We sent you an email last week reminding you to not forget our 2nd Amendment rights.

Boy were we right...

As Americans turn their attention to the escalating situation in Syria, it appears the Obama Administration remains focused on the domestic issue of gun control, despite the fact that the call for increased anti-gun measures was soundly defeated only months ago amidst a roar of opposition from Second Amendment supporters.

<broken link removed>In January, President Obama signed an astounding 23 executive actions in a single day to instate anti-gun edicts that curbed Second Amendment liberties. In a statement today, released via email to journalists, the Obama Administration announced two new executive orders regulating the possession and sale of firearms.
The statement begins, "Even as Congress fails to act on common-sense proposals, like expanding criminal background checks and making gun trafficking a federal crime, the President and Vice President remain committed to using all the tools in their power to make progress toward reducing gun violence."

Republican efforts were successful in defeating anti-gun rights measures being considered in both the House and Senate earlier this year, a fact that has noticeably embarrassed the Obama Administration that backed the Democrat-led efforts with significant political capital.

Obama's former right-hand man, Rahm "Dead Fish" Emanuel, once said, "Never let a crisis go to waste." Rest assured, Obama adheres to that advice as often as he can constantly attacking the Constitution, especially our Second Amendment rights, every chance he gets.

Dear patriot,

There seems to be no end to President Barack Obama's attacks on your right to keep and bear arms.
I'm Steve Stockman, pro-gun Republican congressman from Texas, and I believe the Second Amendment is non-negotiable. President Obama, unfortunately, disagrees.
Consider these past actions &#8211; and future threats &#8211; of the president:
*** Obama threatens to impose 23 anti-gun "executive actions" as a prelude to a full-scale executive branch assault on your Second Amendment rights.
*** The president unilaterally &#8211; and illegally &#8211; began registering gun owners who buy more than one rifle at a time in southern Border States.
*** The White house supports the United Nations' Arms Trade Treaty, which would regulate "small arms" around the world &#8211; including common firearms here in America.
*** The government smuggled American firearms to Mexican drug cartels in the anti-gun "Fast and Furious" scheme which back-fired and resulted in the death of American Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
*** The president is urging the Congress to reinstate the Clinton gun ban, massively expand the Brady law, and do away with gun shows altogether.
The list of anti-gun actions coming from the White House goes on and on. And from the moment I was elected, I made it my personal mission to fight back.
I'm proud of my 100% rating with the NRA, Gun Owners of America, and the National Association for Gun Rights. I also believe that we must have a strong offense, to push back against the extremist disarmament lobby.
When president Obama threatened to bypass Congress &#8211; and the will of the people &#8211; to enact gun control, I promised to defund any such effort, and announced that the filing of impeachment papers must be on the table as an option to stop such abuses.
Then, along with Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, we introduced legislation to stop Obama's Executive Orders that violate the Constitution.
The Constitution flatly prohibits the President from just making up his own laws, and Congress has an obligation to assert its constitutional authority as the only lawful federal rulemaking body.
Our bill would simply prohibit the funding of "any executive action that infringes on the powers and duties of Congress under section 8 of article I of the Constitution or the Second Amendment to the Constitution."
I also introduced a bill, (H.R. 575), to strip United Nations funding if an anti-Second Amendment treaty is ratified.
In early April this year, the United Nation adopted a final draft of the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), an agreement that blatantly violates U.S. sovereignty, the Constitution, and the Second Amendment rights of all Americans.
You would hope any such treaty would be flatly rejected by any U.S. president. But that's not the case.
Led by Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the U.S. delegation at the UN voted to support the treaty.
If the ATT is ever enacted (it still needs to be ratified by the U.S. Senate), it could force the United States to implement gun-control laws that supersede our existing laws, including,
*** Gun owner registration;
*** Licenses for gun owners;
*** Ban on so-called "assault weapons";
*** Ban on private sale transactions.
I believe Americans will not stand for the ATT or any treaty that takes away our sovereignty and freedom. But here again, this president disagrees.
That's why I introduced H.R. 575, which will strip funding from the UN if it enacts backdoor gun control in the U.S.
These are not battles we can afford to lose.
And, as you can imagine, taking on the anti-gunners in Washington brings the opposition out of the woodwork.
In fact, RINOs (Republican In Name Only) and Democrats have are already targeting me for defeat in my next election.
Believe me, Sarah Brady, Barack Obama and Sen. Chuck Schumer would like nothing more than to see me and other pro-gunners defeated.
But I'm confident that gun owners, sportsmen and others concerned about the erosion of our rights will work together to win this fight, just as we've won other battles.
Will you go here and help me with an investment of $100, $50, $35 or just $10? Your support of any amount will go directly toward helping to defeat anti-Second Amendment attacks.
You know, no one likes to ask for money, but the truth is this is how we win today. I must be on radio and TV in order to get our message out to voters.

My primary is less than half a year away, so I must start purchasing media time now. Your generous support will make this possible.
Right after Labor Day, I plan to purchase a series of radio and internet ads to spread our pro-gun rights message.
In our media market, radio ads will cost $376.00 each, and to reach our target audience we need to run them nine times per day. So we will be budgeting $3,384.00 per day to be ion the radio, reaching more than one million people.
Like I said, it won't be cheap, but it is extremely important that we get our message out and I hope I can count on your support.
We both care about the erosion of our rights, and I'm proud to work with people like you, the NRA, GOA and others to preserve freedom in this country.
So please go here to chip in $10 or more.
Thank you in advance for standing up for liberty, and standing up for the Second Amendment.

Warm Regards
Steve Stockman
Member of Congress
P.S. Our Second Amendment rights are under attack like never before. That's why I introduced multiple pieces of legislation to rein in the Obama administration's anti-gun agenda.

Screen_Shot_2013_08_29_at_4.33.17_PM.png

The Dems have it all wrong, if they are so concerned with the gun violence in America then why are they not focused on that? They are so caught up with blaming & creating havoc on the law abiding gun owners for all the gun violence in America. Do they know that we vote and will not tolerate their insolence????
I only hope that when King Owebammas reign of terror is over (will never be soon enough) that we can strip all the BS EO's he has signed in!!!!

Remember 53% voted to reelect President Obama. The same 53%+ will vote for Hillary Clinton 2016,,, Unless for some reason President Obama runs for a Third term. Mark my words, I would love to be proven wrong on this.

Hello Patriot,

We sent you an email last week reminding you to not forget our 2nd Amendment rights.

Boy were we right...

As Americans turn their attention to the escalating situation in Syria, it appears the Obama Administration remains focused on the domestic issue of gun control, despite the fact that the call for increased anti-gun measures was soundly defeated only months ago amidst a roar of opposition from Second Amendment supporters.

<broken link removed>In January, President Obama signed an astounding 23 executive actions in a single day to instate anti-gun edicts that curbed Second Amendment liberties. In a statement today, released via email to journalists, the Obama Administration announced two new executive orders regulating the possession and sale of firearms.
The statement begins, "Even as Congress fails to act on common-sense proposals, like expanding criminal background checks and making gun trafficking a federal crime, the President and Vice President remain committed to using all the tools in their power to make progress toward reducing gun violence."

Republican efforts were successful in defeating anti-gun rights measures being considered in both the House and Senate earlier this year, a fact that has noticeably embarrassed the Obama Administration that backed the Democrat-led efforts with significant political capital.

Obama's former right-hand man, Rahm "Dead Fish" Emanuel, once said, "Never let a crisis go to waste." Rest assured, Obama adheres to that advice as often as he can constantly attacking the Constitution, especially our Second Amendment rights, every chance he gets.

Dear patriot,

There seems to be no end to President Barack Obama's attacks on your right to keep and bear arms.
I'm Steve Stockman, pro-gun Republican congressman from Texas, and I believe the Second Amendment is non-negotiable. President Obama, unfortunately, disagrees.
Consider these past actions &#8211; and future threats &#8211; of the president:
*** Obama threatens to impose 23 anti-gun "executive actions" as a prelude to a full-scale executive branch assault on your Second Amendment rights.
*** The president unilaterally &#8211; and illegally &#8211; began registering gun owners who buy more than one rifle at a time in southern Border States.
*** The White house supports the United Nations' Arms Trade Treaty, which would regulate "small arms" around the world &#8211; including common firearms here in America.
*** The government smuggled American firearms to Mexican drug cartels in the anti-gun "Fast and Furious" scheme which back-fired and resulted in the death of American Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
*** The president is urging the Congress to reinstate the Clinton gun ban, massively expand the Brady law, and do away with gun shows altogether.
The list of anti-gun actions coming from the White House goes on and on. And from the moment I was elected, I made it my personal mission to fight back.
I'm proud of my 100% rating with the NRA, Gun Owners of America, and the National Association for Gun Rights. I also believe that we must have a strong offense, to push back against the extremist disarmament lobby.
When president Obama threatened to bypass Congress &#8211; and the will of the people &#8211; to enact gun control, I promised to defund any such effort, and announced that the filing of impeachment papers must be on the table as an option to stop such abuses.
Then, along with Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, we introduced legislation to stop Obama's Executive Orders that violate the Constitution.
The Constitution flatly prohibits the President from just making up his own laws, and Congress has an obligation to assert its constitutional authority as the only lawful federal rulemaking body.
Our bill would simply prohibit the funding of "any executive action that infringes on the powers and duties of Congress under section 8 of article I of the Constitution or the Second Amendment to the Constitution."
I also introduced a bill, (H.R. 575), to strip United Nations funding if an anti-Second Amendment treaty is ratified.
In early April this year, the United Nation adopted a final draft of the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT), an agreement that blatantly violates U.S. sovereignty, the Constitution, and the Second Amendment rights of all Americans.
You would hope any such treaty would be flatly rejected by any U.S. president. But that's not the case.
Led by Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the U.S. delegation at the UN voted to support the treaty.
If the ATT is ever enacted (it still needs to be ratified by the U.S. Senate), it could force the United States to implement gun-control laws that supersede our existing laws, including,
*** Gun owner registration;
*** Licenses for gun owners;
*** Ban on so-called "assault weapons";
*** Ban on private sale transactions.
I believe Americans will not stand for the ATT or any treaty that takes away our sovereignty and freedom. But here again, this president disagrees.
That's why I introduced H.R. 575, which will strip funding from the UN if it enacts backdoor gun control in the U.S.
These are not battles we can afford to lose.
And, as you can imagine, taking on the anti-gunners in Washington brings the opposition out of the woodwork.
In fact, RINOs (Republican In Name Only) and Democrats have are already targeting me for defeat in my next election.
Believe me, Sarah Brady, Barack Obama and Sen. Chuck Schumer would like nothing more than to see me and other pro-gunners defeated.
But I'm confident that gun owners, sportsmen and others concerned about the erosion of our rights will work together to win this fight, just as we've won other battles.
Will you go here and help me with an investment of $100, $50, $35 or just $10? Your support of any amount will go directly toward helping to defeat anti-Second Amendment attacks.
You know, no one likes to ask for money, but the truth is this is how we win today. I must be on radio and TV in order to get our message out to voters.

My primary is less than half a year away, so I must start purchasing media time now. Your generous support will make this possible.
Right after Labor Day, I plan to purchase a series of radio and internet ads to spread our pro-gun rights message.
In our media market, radio ads will cost $376.00 each, and to reach our target audience we need to run them nine times per day. So we will be budgeting $3,384.00 per day to be ion the radio, reaching more than one million people.
Like I said, it won't be cheap, but it is extremely important that we get our message out and I hope I can count on your support.
We both care about the erosion of our rights, and I'm proud to work with people like you, the NRA, GOA and others to preserve freedom in this country.
So please go here to chip in $10 or more.
Thank you in advance for standing up for liberty, and standing up for the Second Amendment.

Warm Regards
Steve Stockman
Member of Congress
P.S. Our Second Amendment rights are under attack like never before. That's why I introduced multiple pieces of legislation to rein in the Obama administration's anti-gun agenda.
The ruling class is pushing for the rise of the one world government what is there to not understand about the erosion of the constitution. Put blame on all hose who have taken the oath to protect the constitution and haven't.

Screen_Shot_2013_08_29_at_4.33.17_PM.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads