JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone post the video...i am ignorant to tech. Body cam shows underfire officer quite calm, hands barely shook as his car was pelted with 5.56

At about 10:30AM I had an unmarked fly by southbound I-205 and Airport Way.
Then a County rig was all lit up and eastbound I-84 and 60th in the same time frame.

High-speed I-84 chase, shots fired: Homicide suspect caught

by: KOIN 6 News Staff
Posted: May 14, 2020 / 11:08 AM PDT / Updated: May 14, 2020 / 03:15 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — A homicide suspect from Washington state was taken into custody after a high-speed chase along I-84 ended with a carjacking and shots fired near Troutdale.
The chase involving the Oregon State Police and other agencies began around 10:45 a.m. Thursday, ending near milepost 18. According to Adams County Sheriff's Department, the driver who led the chase, Grayson Morris, is a suspect in a homicide that occurred at 6:30 a.m. in Ritzville, Washington.

Morris was fleeing in a stolen car when officers stopped the vehicle with spikes and a PIT maneuver, the ACSD said. Morris then reportedly got out and proceeded to carjack another vehicle while police followed.

Once Morris got into the second car, gunfire was exchanged between him and law enforcement. Authorities say after shots were fired, Morris was detained. He was reportedly injured, but there is no word yet on the severity of his condition.

The heavy police presence closed all lanes of I-84 until around 3 p.m., when the eastbound lanes re-opened. However, the westbound lanes were still closed at that time.

OP is talking about another incident that happened April 10th, but OSP released the video yesterday... Seen footage of one officers body cam showing the glass from his windshield peppering him as he was under fire. He has his sidearm in his hand, then lifts it and fires through the windshield at the suspect, using the top of the steering wheel as a rest. That suspect, I understand was killed by police but his 6 year old child was unharmed.

Here's the link

Last Edited:
I was just getting on I-84 from Fairview heading West bound today when all this started up. I came home on Marine Drive later today.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top