Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Ortwein International

Joe Link

Reactions
Andrew is always the first person I check with when I'm looking to purchase a new gun. I believe I've bought my last four through him, so that should tell you something about his service and prices :)

Reactions
if you look around you will find the same thing for at least 30.00 to $40.00 cheaper.
At the time I bought my XDm .40 from him (amout a year ago) he had THE best price around, local or otherwise. AND this was when Springfield had the cert for the FREE two extra mags and mag holder which he also sent along...

I just couldn't pass it up since I'd been looking for one for a little while then. And yeah... he's managed to get a few more green rectangles out of me since then. :eek:

Reactions
Picked up a Kel-Tec PF-9 from Andrew this week. Everything went smoothly and he seemed like a good guy to me. The one thing that stood out the most to me was his fast response time.

I'm a pretty big computer geek, and as such I spend a lot of time searching the internet for deals on most things I buy. I can say that, for the most part, the prices listed on Andrew's site match some of the cheapest prices I find. And if it comes down to a difference of $10 or so, I'd rather deal locally than with an online shopping cart any day.

I'll definitely be going back to Andrew for my next fix. :s0155:

Reactions
I once said if you look around you can find a better price.This is still true as with all shopping but I just bought a gun through him today and was very pleased with the transaction.

spectra

Reactions
I have bought 2 guns through Andrew and both purchases were awsome:s0155: He is easy to deal with and has great prices:D

Reactions
No nonsence guy. selling firearms is his job. he hustles all the time and is friendly and fast. always free info and great deminor. Thanks Adrew

Reactions
Yup, I moved to 7902 NE St Johns Rd.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.:s0155:
So, does this mean you're open regular hours now?

Two "down" from Andrew, no problems ever, good prices too.

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Reactions
My hours are still "irregular":s0114:
I don't know if I will ever have regular 9-5 hours. I' m around early in the day most of the time. I am running around town also.

It's best to call before stopping by.
I'm betting the parking situation is better too!!

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

Reactions
people keep saying that but in the end, after shipping it ended up costing more than dealing it locally.....

I've had great deals with Drew and JC weaponpry and it was still a better deal in the end than ordering it out of state.
There are no dealers like that in my area.. it's always cheaper to order the more expensive items in (barring Nagants and such at Big 5)

Reactions
I've known Andrew for a few years and have bought a few guns from him.. almost always the best price at the time and he really makes an effort to make himself available.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp