JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Legit is Legit

2011-07-30_21-45-45_116.jpg

I have bought guns from Andrew and used his FFL services many times. I can't think of anyone else I would rather deal with in this area. Great service, friendly, professional, decent kisser...what more could you ask for?

I have bought guns from Andrew and used his FFL services many times. I can't think of anyone else I would rather deal with in this area. Great service, friendly, professional, decent kisser...what more could you ask for?

Careful with comments like that... people might start wondering about you! :D

And why settle for decent?? :s0155:

My only business dealings with Andrew have been buying 2 suppressors and submitting ATF Form 4s. Andrew was great back in March in doing the paperwork and letting me come in and have some hands-on time with the cans and ask questions prior to purchase. Finally my stamps came back last week and I picked them up today. He got me hooked up with the mounts I needed, as well as gave me some good information on other firearms projects I have going. Andrew is a prime example of what makes small businesses great and my only complaint is that I live 45minutes away.

Andrew- Thank You again!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top