JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Andrew is always the first person I check with when I'm looking to purchase a new gun. I believe I've bought my last four through him, so that should tell you something about his service and prices :)

if you look around you will find the same thing for at least 30.00 to $40.00 cheaper.

At the time I bought my XDm .40 from him (amout a year ago) he had THE best price around, local or otherwise. AND this was when Springfield had the cert for the FREE two extra mags and mag holder which he also sent along...

I just couldn't pass it up since I'd been looking for one for a little while then. And yeah... he's managed to get a few more green rectangles out of me since then. :eek:

Picked up a Kel-Tec PF-9 from Andrew this week. Everything went smoothly and he seemed like a good guy to me. The one thing that stood out the most to me was his fast response time.

I'm a pretty big computer geek, and as such I spend a lot of time searching the internet for deals on most things I buy. I can say that, for the most part, the prices listed on Andrew's site match some of the cheapest prices I find. And if it comes down to a difference of $10 or so, I'd rather deal locally than with an online shopping cart any day.

I'll definitely be going back to Andrew for my next fix. :s0155:

Yup, I moved to 7902 NE St Johns Rd.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.:s0155:

So, does this mean you're open regular hours now?

Two "down" from Andrew, no problems ever, good prices too.

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

My hours are still "irregular":s0114:
I don't know if I will ever have regular 9-5 hours. I' m around early in the day most of the time. I am running around town also.

It's best to call before stopping by.

I'm betting the parking situation is better too!!

8 former US Presidents have been NRA Members
80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

people keep saying that but in the end, after shipping it ended up costing more than dealing it locally.....

I've had great deals with Drew and JC weaponpry and it was still a better deal in the end than ordering it out of state.

There are no dealers like that in my area.. it's always cheaper to order the more expensive items in (barring Nagants and such at Big 5)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top