JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon residents can make a FREE up to $50 (single filer) or up to $100 (joint return) political contribution for 2014. To claim it for 2014, contributions must be made by Dec 31.

For those who came in late, you make the contribution to the political organization of your choice and take that amount directly off your 2014 Oregon income tax when you file your Oregon tax return in 2015.

THIS IS FREE MONEY FOR THE PRO-GUN RIGHTS CAUSE THAT COSTS YOU NOTHING! It literally comes out of money you'd otherwise pay to the Kitzhaber regime Oregon state government! Its a true no-brainer.

Its not a trick. Its not a gimmick. Its a genuine free opportunity to do some good for our cause. You can Google "Oregon Political Contribution Credit" for more information.

My favorite qualified progun group is Oregon Firearms Federation (OFF) at:

Oregon Firearms Federation
P.O. Box 556
Canby, OR 97013

You can download a simple one-page contribution form here (right click on the link and save to disc):

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/PRINTABLE-CONTRIBUTION-FORM.pdf

Or if you want to contribute on line (fast and easy) by credit card go to:

https://oregonfirearms.ejoinme.org/MyPages/DonationPage/tabid/70447/Default.aspx

And pass the word!

If you have any questions concerning the Oregon Political Contribution Credit, post them to this thread or you can message me, and I'll answer them. I'm rather well acquainted with Oregon taxes.

BTT - this is definitely worthy of a bump. As others have said; you can either give the $50 to the state thru your taxes, or take the credit (not a deduction) and send it to some other organization, like OFF.

Also, if you work at a larger company, check and see if they do any kind of matching service for charities and non-profits. You might be surprised.

Finally, some places, like Fred Meyers, have a program that lets you give back a small percentage of your purchase to a charity of your choice.

All good ways to support protecting our rights here in Oregon.

Found it! I didn't scroll down far enough, common mistake;) Place for CC# appears only if you have put in $ amount 1st.

O.K. Done! Easy, and the tax receipt is on the page to print up after you submit your cc# etc.
C'mon people. This is a no brainer way to help the cause!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top