JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM we will be allowing Columbia County, Oregon and Washington Residents to come in on a first come first serve basis to get processed for their CHL. That's right no appointment!

note well.. thise sessioins are for SATURDAYS ONLY.

No dice. Drive five hours to take my chances I'll get in? Rumour has it some of these sessions are packed out, some never get served.

Nope. Coolumbia County need to step up their game and STOP curtailing the rights of their customers. If they don't have the manpower, get it. At sixty bucks per pop, one guy can make hay all day long by simply being available in addidion to other jobs he's doing. The stinky attitude I got from the She Boss at the window tells me there has been a massive sea change in that county since I last had to renew. I'l vote with my wallet, help support a county that has their game on better.

When I got mine, they were at the gun show at the Columbia County Fairgrounds. There was a unaffiliated trainer there to give the class for Oregon and Utah and then you would just walk over to the Columbia County Sheriff's booth and turn in the forms and fingerprints. The person giving the class ran us through the Utah permitting process and took the pictures and fingerprints needed. It couldn't have been any easier.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top