JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone know an online class i can take to get my ccw? i live in medford and work most weekends at the hospital and i am having a hard time finding a weekend off when the offer the class at 2 different locations here in town.

OregonCHLTraining.com is by far the best online class available. You simply read over the study materials, then take a common sense 40 question test. When you're done, you just print out your certificate! All Oregon counties will accept it....guaranteed.

OregonCHLTraining.com is by far the best online class available. You simply read over the study materials, then take a common sense 40 question test. When you're done, you just print out your certificate! All Oregon counties will accept it....guaranteed.

Better qualify that statement,I heard somebody on the forum complaining that a sheriff around Portland would not take the online certificate.

Better qualify that statement,I heard somebody on the forum complaining that a sheriff around Portland would not take the online certificate.

We have not had ONE Sheriff refuse to accept the certificate. In fact, we have personally contacted each and every Sheriff's office in Oregon and have been assured that every one of them will accept our course as valid training. If you come up with any contrary information, please bring it to our attention immediately so that we can take action to rectify the matter. We GUARANTEE that your certificate will be accepted. The OregonCHLTraining.com course is a very comprehensive and thorough basic safety/concealed carry class. It meets & exceeds the ORS 166.291 requirements. The class was created specifically for Oregon residents, so it covers what you need to know about concealed carry in OREGON.

Only problem is the Maryland class doesn't really cover specific Oregon issues and regulations. Oregonchltraining.com class is done for Oregon CHL applicants by NRA Instructors in Oregon. Plus you are supporting local business! Sometimes cheap isn't always better!

True, the MD class covers only basic gun safety. However it meets the requirements for many counties in the state of Oregon . I guess I'm just cheap. Kinda like how I don't like paying $10.00 for a free federal background check. While I support anyone trying to make a buck by offering a service or product, $39.00 for an online only training seems ridiculous to me. If the proceeds from the class were to benefit a non-profit like OFF I would be more inclined to donate my money.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews