JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a chance to shoot one at the range. I thought it was great for the money. Nice fit, finish, went bang, nice enough trigger. I'd buy one.

Are they made in the Philippines?

I have a Rock Island Tactical and it is impressive. The R.I.'s are basically Series 70 Colts. Try the 1911 org site,plenty of info there. I own two Colt 1911's and the Rock Islands are a bargain. They have great service. Also look up Armscor, they make the R.I.'s.Spad

I got one for a wedding gift from my best man, took out the morning before getting hitched. Shot like a champ, super clean feel, accurate. Wore it the rest of the day, didn't take it off till we got to the hotel!

well I got it! It came with a set of hogue wrap around grips which feel amazing in my hand and enough ammo to break her in when I get her to the range. I'll tell you one thing, it's a lot prettier than a glock. :D

i'll let you guys know how she does at the range(can't say when that will be though). I'd love to post some pics, but I have no camera at the moment. Field stripping was the first bit of research I did on it and yes it is pretty easy.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews