JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a chance to shoot one at the range. I thought it was great for the money. Nice fit, finish, went bang, nice enough trigger. I'd buy one.

Are they made in the Philippines?

I have a Rock Island Tactical and it is impressive. The R.I.'s are basically Series 70 Colts. Try the 1911 org site,plenty of info there. I own two Colt 1911's and the Rock Islands are a bargain. They have great service. Also look up Armscor, they make the R.I.'s.Spad

I got one for a wedding gift from my best man, took out the morning before getting hitched. Shot like a champ, super clean feel, accurate. Wore it the rest of the day, didn't take it off till we got to the hotel!

well I got it! It came with a set of hogue wrap around grips which feel amazing in my hand and enough ammo to break her in when I get her to the range. I'll tell you one thing, it's a lot prettier than a glock. :D

i'll let you guys know how she does at the range(can't say when that will be though). I'd love to post some pics, but I have no camera at the moment. Field stripping was the first bit of research I did on it and yes it is pretty easy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top