JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I have a Sig P226 Elite in 9mm that is up for trade for a SA Loaded Champion in SS (also has night sights). Normally I would just keep the Sig but I may be moving to a nazi state where hi caps are not allowed due to work and thought 1911s fit the bill the best.

The guy is asking for 1050 for it in trade value and my offering is the P226 Elite with Sig NS plus 5 OEM 15 round mags and 2 MecGar 18 round mags.

I have my package up for sale at 1000 so he is asking for +50 for the trade. Do you think this is a fair trade? I don't know if SA still makes these any more and only ads I can find are old ones for around $850.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

In my mind it's a fair trade straight across. If anything I think he's getting a slightly better deal due to the extra mags but everything is in the eye of the beholder.

Keep in mind that $50 is a 5% difference. In my mind not worth quibbling about but as the old joke goes 50 bucks is 50 bucks :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top