JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a google map Im keeping updated, linked in the den section (open to bronze level members and up) with sites West of Portland where the department or forestry has noted where people go to shoot.

If you are a member in good standing (more than a few posts, some likes or some positive feedback) send me a message and I'll link you to the map. Im just trying to keep the general public from trashing these areas so not posting it in the wide and open areas.

Or, come join us next weekend for a clean up and target shoot at one of the sites 30 min West of Portland. Except for the trash there is a nice 120 yard area and a couple of 50 yard areas with good back drops.

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...llamook-state-forest-clean-up-n-shoot.191358/

You think i can get that PM too bud ? No where near me to train is killing me. Anyone looming for shooting friends i am too so maybe PM me and we can set up a shoot?

diggin up old threads!
Check out the outdoor shooting section of the forums and Wildcat

Though, depending on gas prices, the fee at English Pit might be cheaper

if people are still needing places to go outdoors in the coast range check out the Wolf Creek shooting lanes. Best to get there early.

Trash No Land Shooting Lanes
As you search around for places to shoot, you'll find some links to locations we've done cleanups at. Check the Events & Get Togethers and Community Outreach sections for past cleanups. Also some in the Events page on the Trash No Land website. Most all of them have google map links to the places we cleaned up.

As for long distance, this one offers close to 200 yards but is tough to get there. Way up the NF 45 road in Mt Hood Nat Forest. But it sure is nice and big when you get there. Might have some snow still, not sure.

You won't find this link in any of the cleanup threads... The Oz Pit: Google Maps
https://goo.gl/maps/2CywWq2fbks
Target Placement 7.jpg
Bill

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR