JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You see what I mean.
I can put stuff on here.
I went fishing today.
Also just in my front yard.
Lol 24545.jpeg 24540.jpeg

Well all caveman came out of hiding for the day to fish with Mr. flashpan and his daughter.
this was actually not an open seat but rather a trade but it definitely was a good time.

November fishing at Riffe lake
This is the latest I've ever fished Riffe lake and I'll say this, there is not much difference fishing it in summertime except the Lake is low due to the dumping of recent heavy rains and the fish are up in the water column.

The first six fish we netted were Coho right at the cove do the right of the boat ramp. We fished that same area from 7:45 to 10:30 when we caught the 15th fish.
It was an excellent day on the water with Craig & his daughter, I was happy to help them with their annual fishing trip (every year for many years). ;)
Yeah it rained a little but it stopped around 9:30 but the most fish came while it was raining, imagine that. LOL

Well all caveman came out of hiding for the day to fish with Mr. flashpan and his daughter.
this was actually not an open seat but rather a trade but it definitely was a good time.

November fishing at Riffe lake
This is the latest I've ever fished Riffe lake and I'll say this, there is not much difference fishing it in summertime except the Lake is low due to the dumping of recent heavy rains and the fish are up in the water column.

The first six fish we netted were Coho right at the cove do the right of the boat ramp. We fished that same area from 7:45 to 10:30 when we caught the 15th fish.
It was an excellent day on the water with Craig & his daughter, I was happy to help them with their annual fishing trip (every year for many years). ;)
Yeah it rained a little but it stopped around 9:30 but the most fish came while it was raining, imagine that. LOL

Thanks for the fish story Jim. Always enjoy 'em. We spent from Sep 20th-12th of Oct down at Siltcoos Lake. We fished all except for four days. We hadn't fished once since last year, at the same place/same time. I'm glad you still have the oomph to get the bout out, use it, and put it back!

Mr. Caveman
Indeed it was a pleasure to finally meet you and we can not thank you enough for keeping the annual father/ daughter trip alive...today was 24 years in a row! You have big karma ... and you can catch fish too!

Mr. Caveman
Indeed it was a pleasure to finally meet you and we can not thank you enough for keeping the annual father/ daughter trip alive...today was 24 years in a row! You have big karma ... and you can catch fish too!

My pleasure Flash, I enjoyed today as much if not more than you guys did I bet. I've been cooped up in that cave for a while. Thanks for the awesome trade!!! :D

Thanks for the fish story Jim. Always enjoy 'em. We spent from Sep 20th-12th of Oct down at Siltcoos Lake. We fished all except for four days. We hadn't fished once since last year, at the same place/same time. I'm glad you still have the oomph to get the bout out, use it, and put it back!

Now Mr. Mike, my plan is to get you off the couch for some winter fishing, you do know it's technically still "Fall"... Get up here so I can show you how to slay these slime rockets. ROAD TRIP!!!:p:D:p:D

Last Edited:
Well it's official, WDFD has claimed that the winter steelhead run on the Chehalis river is going to suck, yet again.

That being said I am officially posting "opening seats" for Riffe lake this winter. If you saw my last report and you know that there are many many healthy fish in this lake and they are HUNGRY for Caveman's secret bait recipes...:D
Yes I do have a fully enclosed top with a heater for those Chilly Willie fishers. :p

Mr. Jim Caveman,

I have enjoyed your contributions to the forum, respect you for your service to our Nation, and admire you for sharing your time on the water with others.

Fish On,
MT

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top