JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This thread is for all open seats from anyone that wants to take members fishing.

Well folks the fall Coho are in and this is probably your best chance at catching a few.

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I AM NOT A GUIDE.

PM for immediate responses.

That being said, I will take anybody fishing if they make a donation to NWFA.
The choice is up to you whether it be a minimum bronze membership or better.

This is my way of giving back to the community since I am financially unable to do so myself at this time.

More seats will be available but probably on short notice so be ready to fish.

Friday September 27th I have 2 open seats.
Meet at Friends Landing on the Chehalis River near Montesano at 6:45 SHARP.

:s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071::s0071:

Today's bounty.

Me.
E6BBCE72-1BD4-48EC-B2BA-CC26FB3F6AC2.jpeg

Not me.....:s0112:

4A08AB64-BF4A-4AC4-9CCF-5A077C2E7259.jpeg

Last Thursday

DDB130CE-14BE-4B72-95A2-25B9FF6B3A90.jpeg

Last Edited:
Pulled out another fish flying sole today, it was the only bite of the day and not the typical Coho slammer bite. I saw line pulling off the reel like I was snagged but when I picked up the rod the fish knew it was hooked & the fight was on!!!! Quite comical if one was watching.... :s0112::s0114::s0112::s0114:

I now have EGGS!!!!!

BCE75164-6BE8-455C-839F-A316AEB4968E.jpeg
In Da Freezer it goes...;)
D45CCF5F-1AC6-4CB8-BE2C-8BC8EC087CE2.jpeg

My SIL talked me into fishing Saturday (normally I do not fish with the weekend warriors) to start at my place at 6am sharp.... 7:15 he shows up but at least he called & LMK that he was running late.
We get in the water and again greated with a -0.5 minus tide so launched in the mud....

We troll a mere 300 yds and WHAMMO, the rod we just untangled from another boat that was long lining starts dancing, after a good fight (SIL is a rookie but learns fast when the Captain coaxes him on what to do when he's on the reel). The fish came to net on its side as it should. While preparing to tie the rope to bleed the fish, rod #2 starts dancing and the reel is screaming with a hot fish and "Slick" SIL's good friend jumps at the chance. I told him it's probably a King but mattered not to him and he fought it valiantly and shed not one tear when I released it.;)
The SIL was still holding the first fish through the ordeal.:s0140::s0140::s0140:

Those were the only bites for us this morning so we called it at 1.;)

Last Edited:
Well folks, I've been running around the woods looking for a deer but have been unsuccessful at getting my daughter in front of something to shoot. Have not fished in a week and getting the jitters!!! I need some ballast!!!:D

Well, I'm not hunting this year and need to get back out on the water fishing... I'll hit you up when i get back into WA. Maybe we can get out there and slay some fish. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top