JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thank you again @kenboy for buying the primers I sold to fund my Gold membership upgrade. Now I can put off cleaning my inbox :)

I would like to donate a 1 year Bronze supporting membership to a single recipient who is not currently a supporting member. If you would like to nominate a member that you'd like to see receive this one year Bronze supporting membership please PM me their member name and a one sentence statement with your reasoning for wanting them to receive it. I will select the member and donate the membership on Saturday February 26th so get your nominations in by Wednesday Feb 23rd.

Edit: Please send the member nominations to my PM box, I can only pick one at this time and I don't want the other members to feel unworthy in any way. I have received a few great suggestions so far and it would be difficult to pick one over another based on any sort of merit. I will pick the recipent member's name out of a hat to eliminate bias on my part. Nominated member's names will only go in the hat once, even if multiple members nominate the same member. Sorry for the fine print:)

Last Edited:
@Murphy - he has been a prominent and active member of classifieds, and frequently advocates on another forum to bring traffic here for shoppers. It helps those selling and it increases visibility to NWFA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top