JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone ever have one of those days where you think you're being clever but it just goes much harder than it should, and wonder what bad juju karma is putting back on you.....

...then you have this crazy idea, "I wonder what the manual says?"... only to discover you're trying to reinvent the wheel?
There is already a procedure and specifications listed to mfg a special tool specifically for what you are trying to accomplish!! :s0057:

(*Replace a take-down pin with zero disassembly)
1705666255747.png

I dunno why I never noticed before, but dang it all!:D

I haven't bought a new gun for quite a while, at least not one that has much of a manual.
I'll read one if I have it, mostly for entertainment. I'm always amazed at all of the "Safety Warnings." It is a gun, fer God's sake!

The manual for my car is a book! I've opened it a couple of times, but only when I want to know something specific...

The manual for my car is a book! I've opened it a couple of times, but only when I want to know something specific...
Yeah. In my own defense... the manual's 436 pages. Something is bound to be overlooked.

Of course, I don't remember what I ate for dinner so.... there's that, too. 🤣

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR