JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Hello nwfa I recently tore my groin/thigh muscle sadly the bills don't stop coming in so I need a way to get around work! I figured some one here may have one and I have gun related stuff I can trade! Preferably someone who could drop off as I'm very limited in movement I have Zelle and PayPal ect in case cash is involved!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My BIL may still have his moms chair still but she was a tiny thing.

I'm 6'1" and also 270. You could have my crutches if that would help you any.

As a side option I used a harbor freight mechanic stool for months to get around my house putting my weight on one knee and using my leg to roll around if that would be a possibility for you. They are dirt cheap.

Best of luck either way and I hope you mend quickly.

As a side option I used a harbor freight mechanic stool for months to get around my house putting my weight on one knee and using my leg to roll around if that would be a possibility for you. They are dirt cheap.

Best of luck either way and I hope you mend quickly.
Thank you so very much for your kindness but I cannot stand long enough to use crutches sadly, I really really appricate your offer. Thank you so much

You can rent one at McCanns, just south of Division on 182nd. Not expensive, and will get you around until you can find one. We've rented from them a couple of times for family members. Good people to deal with.

If your still looking I have one you can have for free
You just need to come pick it up near SE 33rd Powell Blvd
I don't drive had cataract surgery that didn't go well

I also have a walker
The wheel chair seat is 24" long
20240405_143953.jpg 20240405_143647.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.