JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.facebook.com/events/274285102701019/

**Updates** Jan 31, 2013:

• This event is a rally at City Hall Plaza, not a march. We'll be gathering to get information, show our strength, and be inspired

• Our speaker line-up is still developing, but you'll be hearing from State Sen. Ginny Burdick and One Million Moms for Gun Control

• We have 20 large One Million Moms for Gun Control rally signs available, and encourage you to print and bring your own signs, or buy merchandise here: One Million Moms for Gun Control

• We will have information available about the ASK Campaign ("Asking Saves Kids") and gun safety experts from Ceasefire Oregon

• We will have a craft table where you and your children will be asked to write your wishes for better gun control on hearts that will be assembled into a giant valentine for Governor Kitzhaber

• Want to stay in touch via our email newsletter? Subscribe here: <broken link removed>

WE NEED TO SHOW UP

So the wife was asking if it would be legal ,in Portland, for our 8 year old daughter to carry her (unloaded) .22 slung over her shoulder. I'm not real familiar with the gun laws in Portland. Also, my wife does not have her CHL (yet), is she permitted to open carry her 9mm as long as the gun is not loaded (yes I realize how useless the gun really is at that point, but better legal then jailed)?

So the wife was asking if it would be legal ,in Portland, for our 8 year old daughter to carry her (unloaded) .22 slung over her shoulder. I'm not real familiar with the gun laws in Portland. Also, my wife does not have her CHL (yet), is she permitted to open carry her 9mm as long as the gun is not loaded (yes I realize how useless the gun really is at that point, but better legal then jailed)?

Have her carry the mag in her hand.

Interesting night on facebook, looks like they are cleaning house as of this morning. Whoever Richard Cranium is, you sir, are a funny man. I was in tears laughing so hard last night at your posts.

It just goes to show you they cannot have a fair fight. If you post anything that goes against their points at all they will just delete everything. There are anti gunners on there asking for our opinions and thoughts now on what they believe to be valid points, but none of us can post as we're not blacklisted from that page.

Typical crap.

It just goes to show you they cannot have a fair fight. If you post anything that goes against their points at all they will just delete everything. There are anti gunners on there asking for our opinions and thoughts now on what they believe to be valid points, but none of us can post as we're not blacklisted from that page.

Typical crap.

Exactly man, where the hell were they last night ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads