JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 874045

Wow that's a lot of cops, and there are still more arriving on scene...

-Robert
Let's ponder this a moment.
1. Officer homicide a few minutes earlier. The entire area on alert.
2. During the 40 minute chase, all available officers from surrounding areas were already en route.
3. Once en route, unless cancelled, you respond as if you are still needed.
4. Once there, you can be directed to secure the scene, collect evidence, take photographs, witness statements etc. etc. etc.
5. Ever count the mobs who arrive at officer involved shootings?

I wonder if that was one of Obama's Fast and furious" AR15s?

Last Edited:
I doubt this is the first time he's killed someone. It was one dope deal of hundreds and he's been in and out of jail his entire adult life. What was the sweat this time?

That boy got muscles in his poop!

:s0155:

Frakin' STUD takin' the fight right back to that murdering POS!!

:s0090:

Damn straight.

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway" – John Wayne

At the 6:25 min mark just before he performs the pit maneuver and engages the perp you can hear say, "I love you girls." He knew what was coming, what he had to do, he thought of his family and got work.

I noticed that too, by the time the officer exited his vehicle, the bad guy was at the drivers rear fender opening fire, look like an AR, most likely the same one he killed with earlier.

Look again, the perp used a pistol this time. You can see it on the ground as the cop reloads, a beautiful job BTW.

seen here at 0:37

1) "I really wanted him to empty that second magazine into that worthless twitching corpse."
I really wanted to see all the arriving cops do a mag dump. Bet they wanted to, but exercised supreme self control.

2) "Ted Nugent says it best. The perp was a product of "Engineered recidivism."
The social engineers know what they're doing. It is intentional.

3) "Ever count the mobs who arrive at officer involved shootings?"
Every cop within 50 miles was frying the engine to get there.

4) "Frakin' STUD takin' the fight right back to that murdering POS!!"
For another example of this look up Stacy Lin - took a .357 to the heart and still put the perp on the trailer for good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top