JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There you are, finished up with the present loading project, but don't want to quit quite yet. So what totally non-existant cartridges have you 'created'?
I took a 30-06 case and run it through a .308 resizing die - Result, the world famous 'long neck 308'.
I had a .45 Colt case with the mouth split. I trimmed it down to the length of a 9mm - Result, the .45 Ultra Short Colt.

Your turn . . .

I made .351wsl brass out of .357 mag brass and resized .358 158gr bullets to .352 so I could afford to shoot my 1907 Winchester. Does that count?

I can shoot it for like 20 cents a trigger pull now instead of like three-fiddy per.

There you are, finished up with the present loading project, but don't want to quit quite yet. So what totally non-existant cartridges have you 'created'?
I took a 30-06 case and run it through a .308 resizing die - Result, the world famous 'long neck 308'.
I had a .45 Colt case with the mouth split. I trimmed it down to the length of a 9mm - Result, the .45 Ultra Short Colt.

Your turn . . .
well it took a bit of lube but here is the 17-50

1666667519271.jpeg

I once suggested a straight walled 223 cartridge for the AR platform then a month later the Winchester announced the 350 Legend. Psychic.

Another cartridge I would like to see is a shorten 30-06 with a high BC 169gr - 180gr longer 30 cal bullet. Would be perfect for Western mulies size game. Hey, Federal, Swift, etc., anyone? 30-06 PRC?

Your turn . . .
45 Colt Special? Very Special?

Joe

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA