JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This stuff is down to nearly zero too.

A $16 bacon cheeseburger may not be enough to save your neighborhood bar and grill.

Independent restaurants are on financial life support, owners say, squeezed between escalating payroll costs and diners' dwindling tolerance for ever-higher checks.
Again people need to feel more pain if they are ever going to wake up. Sadly seems to take a LOT of pain. We for the most part still just have it too damn easy for most to care. :s0092:

This is a real sore spot with me. Last time I was in school I watched as a HUGE percentage of the students worked on stuff that was worthless in the real world and used that loan money to have all kinds of fun. Now after I paid mine back here they are screaming for me to pay theirs off too. 🤬
Meanwhile many well paying jobs in trade's go begging for people to fill them. I work in healthcare and we will pay the lions share of anyone who wants to go to school to learn needed skills in the trade. VERY few will take advantage of this but boy can they complain about not making enough money. During the great hoax they were paying HUGE money to get people to cover shifts when we came out of that joke. One I work with was griping about "needing" a new video game system since her ex took theirs. I said sign up for one of the extra shifts, You will make $500 for one shift. She "could not do that" as she had a toddler at home to watch. Said pay someone $100 to watch the kid and you will still end up with enough to buy the damn game after one shift. Complaining was too easy so she of course did not. I also tried to show her how the place would pay for her to get more training. That too was a no go so I gave up. :s0092:
I bet she's one of those ".75 on the dollar" wage gap loonies, too

Well, when your general public is fat, dumb, medicated, and clueless, these are some of things you have to deal with down the road.

A lot of people can't read a basic sign or distinguish between a man and a woman, and these people vote and don't question things, oh and they procreate too. When you don't study history and do as you are told, a group of trash infiltrate and mess up your future.

Doesn't it hurt that we give other countries billions of dollars to kill each other, but we can't help our own citizens. This is all Trump's fault lol. People should be glad to pay out the nose at the stores…… Biden is in and he is our leader lol. For the record, I'm a political atheist. Both Trump and Biden can pound sand. I refuse to be part of the mafia.

Don't forget little boys and girls, mail your worthless reps, senators, and whatever other loser you follow. I am sure things will get better. We the people were sold a lie and we bought it, now we pay for it. And if you have kids, just imagine what kind of future they will have.

The only thing that will bring this country back is a revolution. Unfortunately it has to be a bloody revolution. I am for peace and love but I do not see any other way out. People will take to the streets when they have no food and a roof over their heads, mark my words.

I was in Bimart a couple days ago, glanced in the handgun case. I had a thought; if inflation is really 20%+ per year like some say, then guns aren't as expensive as we think. The most common, inexpensive guns have gone up maybe around 10% total in the last couple years?

I know some things have really gone up in the last couple years, but I can't buy into the idea that it's 20% on average. We live on a tight budget, and we are feeling it, but we'd be feeling it a lot worse if that was the case. I don't instinctively trust government numbers, but my personal experience, raising a family and paying bills, feels more like the government numbers might be pretty close. That's just me though.

It's been disconcerting buying parts at work lately. I ordered an industrial electronic component last week. I looked up my last invoice a year and a half ago to get the part number. They were $630 each then. The price today is $800. Out of curiosity I looked through the file and found an invoice from 2014: they were $425 then. I sure wish my wages had doubled in that same time period.
Yep many gun prices have come down if you factor in wage growth or compare to other goods. That is another reason to snap them up while you can.

Well, when your general public is fat, dumb, medicated, and clueless, these are some of things you have to deal with down the road.

A lot of people can't read a basic sign or distinguish between a man and a woman, and these people vote and don't question things, oh and they procreate too. When you don't study history and do as you are told, a group of trash infiltrate and mess up your future.

Doesn't it hurt that we give other countries billions of dollars to kill each other, but we can't help our own citizens. This is all Trump's fault lol. People should be glad to pay out the nose at the stores…… Biden is in and he is our leader lol. For the record, I'm a political atheist. Both Trump and Biden can pound sand. I refuse to be part of the mafia.

Don't forget little boys and girls, mail your worthless reps, senators, and whatever other loser you follow. I am sure things will get better. We the people were sold a lie and we bought it, now we pay for it. And if you have kids, just imagine what kind of future they will have.

The only thing that will bring this country back is a revolution. Unfortunately it has to be a bloody revolution. I am for peace and love but I do not see any other way out. People will take to the streets when they have no food and a roof over their heads, mark my words.
Maybe Russia will pay us back by supporting one side of a revolutionary conflict?

That's code for it's Wednesday.

News alert- there is NO inflation!

I was talking to an old acquaintance today, an intelligent guy, and he breathlessly told me that what's going on right now is NOT inflation. Yes, prices on many things are going crazy, but it's actually "corporate greed" and "out of control capitalism" that's to blame, not inflation.

Just thought you all might like to know.

I was talking to an old acquaintance today, an intelligent guy, and he breathlessly told me that what's going on right now is NOT inflation. Yes, prices on many things are going crazy, but it's actually "corporate greed" and "out of control capitalism" that's to blame, not inflation.

Wow... impressive self-delusional powers

Sounds like the crap they spew on TikTok

Hopefully you punched him in the throat after calling him a useless idiot.

Hopefully you punched him in the throat after calling him a useless idiot.
No, I just kept my mouth shut and walked away. I know him well enough to know that there's no point in arguing with him.

What else can they say? When they have no answer, they just fall back on the old arguments, and the party faithful will buy it.

Last Edited:
Janet Yellen said just two weeks ago that we are all better off financially than before the Covid Scheme.
"Wages are up more than prices"

da fuk
For some maybe, but not for me.

Wages are up nicely, if you're a fast food worker in California, or in a state union, maybe even auto workers union. One of our electricians just told me what union electricians make, and that's pretty impressive.

The average person though, at least the people I know, are struggling. My employer talks big about how generous they are because they add an extra one percent to our annual tiny raise, to help offset inflation. We're going backwards every year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top